Hello everyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMyth

Freakalicious
Reaction score
been a collector of many things for quite some time, over the past few months I have decided to move into the more higher end pieces, thats how I found my way here.

At the moment I have the 12" Darth Maul, and have several other 12" on the way, including the aliens power loader from hot toys.

hope to be here a while, and looking forward to what comes next from sideshow.

noobuk3.jpg

Welcome, Myth!! Always nice to see a new member introduce themselves. (Although I see that you have been around since last year, so you are hardly a noob.)

:D

Now that is a badmoon!!! :rolleyes: Oh yeah....Myth, Greetings Earthling!

:duff Word of advice... drink alone, get 50 posts, and then head over to commerce and sale something! :duff

" Well...Whatever...Nevermind " :devil

Last edited:
Welcome, Myth!! Always nice to see a new member introduce themselves. (Although I see that you have been around since last year, so you are hardly a noob.)

:D

Welcome Myth.

By the way TomandShell Dec 07 was only 4 days ago. So he is still a Noob.:banghead

Welcome to the SSFreaks! It's a great board the Star Wars section doesn't get a little Heated (dramatic, is the word I'd use:monkey3) But a great board none the less!:D

welcome!! dude, you're from the spawn board right?? the guy who helped me with my Terminator figure??

Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

TheMyth is a GREAT guy!!!

:rock :rock

Back