Final Fantasy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nolocke

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone a Final Fantasy fan around here? I just picked up the Masterpiece Arts Cloud and the Sculpture Arts Cloud and Sephiroth(which are absolutely amazing in person). Anyone collect these or play any of the games?

Last edited:
Never really a fan of the games besides FF3 and FF7, but I think Cloud is an awesomely designed character

Final Fantasy 3 or 6 in Japan is probably the best in the series in my opinion, really wish they would make a CGI movie like they did for FF7.

VI is by far the best and I really hope it gets a DS update like III and IV have. Just a shame there is a severe lack of stuff for VI. I have the books that were released in Japan but sadly I cannot read Japanese and there is ALOT of background info in the books.

I was really hoping for a remake on the DS as well. I'm really looking forward to the 4 remake on DS coming out later this year. Just picked up FF12 Revenant Wings and playing the hell out of that at the moment.

I believe there has not been a good Final Fantasy out there since Final Fantasy VII. My other favorites are FFIV and FFVI so I'm looking forward to the FFIV DS Remake as well.

Final Fantasy IX was classic and vintage Final Fantasy. I loved that game.

VII is probably my favorite thou.

I just picked these up last week from Final Fantasy 4. Can't wait for this game!

I have played all of the FF games and VII was by far the best. I even played XI for awhile but that got boring since noone I knew played it. Like an idiot I traded in VII years ago even though something told me to keep it. Now I have X, X-2, XI, XII. I read that Derge of Cerberus was crap so I skipped that one. I am looking forward to XIII.

7 was a landmark title, 7 really put Square on the map, and made the Final fantasy games Accessable and popular with an entirely new generation of gamers. That said, Final fantasy 6 Was the greatest Game of the series.
Long Live Terra, and Kefka was the best Villain ever to roll out of Square's design stuidos. :rock

On a side note, FF7 Had ALOt of Yaoi-ish undertones. Once the game was done, did anyone esle question clouds Sexuality?

To this day, I still say he was hot for sephiroth, and was mad becuase he was rejected. Whole reason he hated the guy. :lol

I really don't like their character designs anymore since FFVII...all the characters look the same (with the exception of FFIX characters...but they all suck) especially the main guys with the spiky hair and the metrosexual, rainbow-bright, Japanese punk outfits.

I really don't like their character designs anymore since FFVII...all the characters look the same (with the exception of FFIX characters...but they all suck) especially the main guys with the spiky hair and the metrosexual, rainbow-bright, Japanese punk outfits.

I just wish they would go back to kings and castles, like ff4 and even ff6 wouldn't be bad. They need to stay out of the future.

Last edited:
I just wish they would go back to kinds and castles, like ff4 and even ff6 wouldn't be bad. They need to stay out of the future.

They tried it with FFIX and I think FFXII as well...but in my opinion FFIX was too "kiddie" and I didn't care for the characters or their designs and the story was boring.I did play this game practically to the end...but didn't finish it.

FFXII was based in the same world as FF Tactics (which was a FANTASTIC game) but it still held on to the punk designs and I wasn't intrigued by it either.

FF12 was a good game, I would like them to stop making the men look like women though. I mean I couldn't figure out if Vaan was a chick or a dude until someone finally called him a "him" lol.

FF7 put square on the map? I think they were already on the map long before 7 existed.

Anyone a Final Fantasy fan around here? I just picked up the Masterpiece Arts Cloud and the Sculpture Arts Cloud and Sephiroth(which are absolutely amazing in person). Anyone collect these or play any of the games?

I have one of the Masterpiece Arts Cloud Strife's ordered. One of the members on statueforum.com said the QC is hit and miss and I was wondering about the quality on yours.

I've only played X, X-2 and XII

I've heard a lot about VII but just can't bring myself to pay the price that it goes for now on the secondary market. I really enjoyed them....X-2 took awhile for me to get into it, but about 1/2 through I was having a pretty good time. I also really liked Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. Looking forward to 3.

I have one of the Masterpiece Arts Cloud Strife's ordered. One of the members on statueforum.com said the QC is hit and miss and I was wondering about the quality on yours.

Oh yes those 2 statues of cloud and sephiroth fighting was a pain in my ass to get one in perfect condition. I have had 3 sephiroths, all returned and finally the 4th one was in flawless condition. The cloud I got lucky on and only had to return 1, so my second was good. But I was about to say forget it but I guess I'm a die hard fan in the end and finally got 2 good one's. Still pissed me off I went 6 months without the companion Sephiroth piece because of them all being broken in some way :monkey2

Back