Rohirrim Bust photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bust, I'm hoping these ship soon.
Nice pics, has Sideshow offered you a job as Chief Product Photographer , yet????

Wow :jaw This piece looks stunning. The look on that guy's face is spot on!
Thanks for the pics.

It really is a nice piece...even though I typically only collect evil:evil ....I plan to keep this dude....only problem is now I feel he needs a companion:| ....God help me...:bonk

You could get the Théoden and/or Eomer bust to stand with him... Théoden is a brilliant bust, great likeness... Eomer isn't, but then it's the only Eomer out there.
Or you could let him face an Uruk-hai, or have him stand next to the Galadhrim at Helm's Deep.

And then about 40 busts later you'll have completed the set.

This one is on its way to my house right now . Can't wait to get it , look at it , put it on the shelf , and then go about ignoring it while I hunt down the next missing piece . :p

Just got a shipment from SS and have a question for all of you. I got the Rohirrim bust and when I checked the bottom of the box, there was no number on him! So, before shipping it off to Nessa, I opened him up. Found that he had been opened before and there is no number on him, just /1000, that's it. He is not damaged or anything, but he's not one of the 1000, he's an outcast! He doesn't count! How would you guys handle this? Just curious here.

Oh, and I also got my Grima statue and he is damaged. :( My very first damaged product. sigh. Already have the form filled out and waiting for ss cs to tell me how to proceed.

Not a real happy ss shipping day here.

Actually, that unnumbered piece isn't a bad thing. It makes it even more unique. I'd see if Nessa still wants it.

If it was for me, I'd keep it, but it's Nessa's call on this. The thing that really fried me ws when I opened the box to investigate the missing #, the tape and QC seal were already broken, so it obviously was someone else's reject that I got. Didn't think ss sent those things out after being returned

No, Its not a reject. This piece is too new to be a reject that was sent to someone else. I'd say it was one checked at the factory a second time.

If it was for me, I'd keep it, but it's Nessa's call on this. The thing that really fried me ws when I opened the box to investigate the missing #, the tape and QC seal were already broken, so it obviously was someone else's reject that I got. Didn't think ss sent those things out after being returned

Wow that's the real puzzler for me. Not really gonna speculate on whether SS ships out 'someone else's reject' pieces- that's been theorized before, but at least if they did that you'd think they reseal with new tape?

The blank number thing is just one that got out of the cracks, and yeah it's all personal preference. I had two Boromirs and kept the un-numbered one.

tielo: I just realized I hadn't responded to any of the comments on the pics :eek: Thanks very much again for the compliments! Making a living on photographing statues? That would be such an awesome job :rock

One last photo of this:

Very nice photos!

I just got mine in today 900/1,000. It's a great bust! One of my favorites. The armor and shield look great. Plus he's got the "evil eye" determined look.

I also got an Apu bust as a gift! THANKS SIDESHOW! :banana

Received mine today - 478/1000. Super looking. The bust is hollow, as I have something rattling around inside. Either that, or he has a couple of screws loose. :dunno
Also received my first Collect for Life bracelet and postcard, my second copy of the latest catalog and an advert/order form for the Star Wars - Dressing a Galaxy book. Looks to be very well done.

Back