Here's My Collection (new pictures added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's My Collection (4-11-09)

I do have other SSC collections such as Buffy & Angel lines but here's my STAR WARS collection. My displaying skills are sad I know.
CollectionA.jpg

CollectionB.jpg

CollectionC.jpg

When I have more time I'll take photo's of my Buffy/Angel collection.
Maybe even my twin brothers Monty Python Collection and Highlander set.

Last edited:
Re: Here's My STAR WARS SSC Collection!

Nice collection! I can hear them screaming to be released from captivity from here.:D

Um... This is like the Buffalo Bill of collectors.

The 1/6 puts on the lotion.

Release them man-- let them breath!!!!:rotfl

Can't agree more, just like people, even though the outside might be nice looking its whats inside that counts. But I see jabba is open, so there is hope that your figures are allowed to breath.

Manchesters a cold place this time of year, he's only trying to keep em warm ! try moving westward down the east lancs its warmer !

Last edited:

Wait! Don't take that Bespin Han out of the box! You can't see his arms from there. In fact, you should just drape a sheet over the box to hide that enormous picture of his head sculpt and unpack the rest...

j/k j/k :monkey3

Nice Collection, You know when your asleep they all come to life and escape there cardboard and plastic prisons, just thought I would let you know.

Last edited:

Nice Collection, You know when your asleep they all come to life and escape there cardboard and plastic prisons, just thoughy I would let you know.

No wonder I notice they look slightly moved when I get up every morning.
Here I was blaming my brothers LOL!
:chew
BTW I'm not in Manchester,England.
I'm just a big Manchester United supporter...and yes I've been to Old Trafford and have pics to prove it lol!

Hey a fellow United supporter !!!

I live in the core of United's fanbase: Surrey! :lol

Hope we do the treble this year - and release your figs dude - they're no fun in the box unless you plan to sell em one day.

Here's My STAR WARS SSC Collection!New pics added 7-11-08

OK I caved in and I opened my figures...well 2 of them at least.
My 10th Doctor & Martha Jones 12inch figures.
Here's a few pictures.
DSCN1903.jpg

DSCN1907.jpg

DSCN1908.jpg

They look great. I have them opened and proudly displayed above SW and with Elvis PF. :rock :rock

Thanks.
I had the Doctor in his box for the longest time. I pose Martha along side placing her hand against the box as if he were a prisoner. I set him free and posed them like that.

Wow. A collection of boxes. Amazing.

No wonder I notice they look slightly moved when I get up every morning.
Here I was blaming my brothers LOL!
BTW I'm not in Manchester,England.
I'm just a big Manchester United supporter...and yes I've been to Old Trafford and have pics to prove it lol!

Its true!

Everyone from Manchester support Manchester City and everyone else supports Man Utd!

:lol

Its true!

Everyone from Manchester support Manchester City and everyone else supports Man Utd!

:lol

HOW VERY DARE YOU!:maul:lol admittedly we do have a large fan group of southern fairies plus our world wide support, but there are still a few of us actually living t'up north who support the reds!lol

Back