Anyone Ordered From TORN Before?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LOTR Fan

I am in a pickle (well not literally), I ordered a "Thanks PJ" shirt from TORN about a week and a half ago. I haven't heard anything from them, no we are sending your shipment, no tracking #, nothing. Any help on this? I paid PayPal and may just have to file a claim. :bang :\

Re

I live in the UK and about 6 months ago I ordered a T-Shirt from TORN. Like you i received no notification of dispatch, no tracking number, nothing. Six weeks after ordering, i e-mailed TORN and said that the shirt had not arrived and that i would file a complaint unless i received an immediate response. Anyway, i got a reply soon after and was told that the shirt had been shipped within a week of my order; they agreed that if i hadn't received it after 5 weeks it must have got lost in transit. They said they'd said another and 1 week later it arrived. I think you should hold out and possibly send an e-mail asking for a shipping update. The people who i talked to were very nice but i did advice them that they should keep people who ordered from them a lot more informed.

Re: Re

I have sent two emails, no response. I will wait it out a few more days, but I don't want to wait too long so if need be I can file a PayPal complaint. :poke

Matt PM Chris since he is part of TORN maybe he can find something out.

Ah let me rephrase that, I haven't heard from him yet, but I tried that.

Please email directly to [email protected] to get this taken care of ASAP (PS - he says he'll throw in some free goodies for screwing up - not sure what that means, but it can't be bad :D )

Re: re

The folks at TORN have been overly kind, and the problem was that they were out of my size shirt. :sick

Oh well, life goes on.

Back