What game are you most looking forward to in '08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tie between Metal Gear Solid 4 (if it does actually come out this year)
orig_METAL_GEAR_SOLID_4.jpg

and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
star-wars-force-unleashed.jpg

Probably the Force Unleashed for me, its the only game coming out this year I know of. And I'm really thinking I'm going to have to go pick up a PS3 to play it on.

Force Unleashed for me as well. I think it will be awesome, and hopefully it will release earlier this year rather than later.

But also remember guys that the Indiana Jones game has been in development for a while as well and with the movie coming out I would expect that one some time this year also.

I'm not sure about 2008 yet, but by far my most anticipated game is coming out in 2009: Resident Evil 5. :rock (And what's weird is that I hated all of the RE games until 4, which might be my favorite console game of all time).

For some reason, I have a bad feeling that The Force Unleashed will be disappointing and more flash than substance. I hope I'm wrong.

But also remember guys that the Indiana Jones game has been in development for a while as well and with the movie coming out I would expect that one some time this year also.

Yeah, it's coming out this Summer though it's set during 1938 and not during the time of the new movie.

The Force Unleashed is definitely at the top of my game list for the year. Also up there would be Burnout Paradise, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Fallout 3.

Hmmm...this is a tough one since there are so many good games coming out in 08. I would have to say that I'm most looking forward to Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Battlefield: Bad Company (a friend of mine was involved in the beta testing for EA and he said the game is off the hook), Mercenaries 2, and Lego Indiana Jones. I'm sure there are several games that I'm leaving out, but these are the ones off the top of my head.

Back