Pippin on his way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zoomaround

Received Sideshow e-mail today:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your order of Pippin, Guard of the Citadel - Sideshow Exclusive (item #9319) from our Lord of the Rings Collection. This e-mail is to notify you that your collectible is estimated to arrive within the next 5 days into our warehouse and that we will be authorizing your credit card on record for this purchase within 24 hours.

Sweet!! Can't wait to complete my Fellowship!! This statue is much better looking in person than any of the pics we've seen.

Yep, just got my notice too!

Woohoo! Now I just need Aragorn at the Black Gates, and I will finally have a complete Fellowship!

:banana :banana :banana :clap :clap :clap :banana :banana :banana

Got mine too- although I seriously wish they would not ship 5 statues at the same time, let alone around the costly time of comic-con

:banana :ted

King of the Dead (which I got) and Pippin were THE two statues I was looking forward to of all the new items so I can't wait to finally get him. Finally, I'll have a fellowship member with an elven cloak! :bunny :elef

Got mine too- although I seriously wish they would not ship 5 statues at the same time, let along around the costly time of comic-con

Heck this is just the tip of the iceberg :p

Heck this is just the tip of the iceberg

Yes it is. Wait until the 4th quarter. :bang2

Not only will a ton of pieces be coming, but they'll mostly be $300+. :google

I have the following $300+ pieces coming in the 4th quarter from Sideshow:

Sauron
Aragorn
Leg. and Gim.
Mumak
Vader

Well, it was good news for the ol' wallet when Brant said that both Aragorn and Legolas/Gimli would be early 2006. So the 4th quarter actually won't be too bad. :santa

Brant said that both Aragorn and Legolas/Gimli would be early 2006

Awesome! I saw where he said that the products wouldn't stop shipping until March '06, but I figured that was for ALL the orders, including the current stock and the EU Warehouse. I must have missed that part of the chat.

Yeah, thats the only saving grace is they will be shipping sometime in early Q1 of 06. Still there is so much stuff that could get back logged into Q4 if say Galadriel, and the BT get pushed back. That would put the Mumak and PJ along with those two plus Sauron, Vader, Han I believe, etc. all shipping to people in that time frame. :jaw

I got mine too....But I also received a FedEx shippment notice...25.00 weight....

I wonder what that is....Pippin? Buckleberry Ferry? Weathertop? :dunno

25lbs? Thats none of those. You have any SW stuff or other 1/4th items coming soon?

Oh...Nevermind....It was my Stromtrooper Blaster and Yoda saber I just paid for! :doh

I seriously wish they would not ship 5 statues at the same time

I hear ya!!!! It is begining to hurt...........:hat

Sadly enough I am not excited about this one shipping....:dunno

Back