LEGO Indiana Jones: The Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Traveller's Tales did such an amazing job with the Star Wars games, that I have nothing but the highest of hopes for this (and the upcoming "Batman" version as well):

main.jpg

Official game site (with trailer): https://www.lucasarts.com/games/legoindianajones/

OT: I heard that the LEGO Batman game will include all the incarnations of Batman... from the early comics, to the 60's show, to the Burton movies to the new movies. And that rocks. :rock

Can't wait to play the INDY game. This style of game is perfect for Indy.

thread rated....this guy is spamming.What a moronic name dropper.

OT: I heard that the LEGO Batman game will include all the incarnations of Batman... from the early comics, to the 60's show, to the Burton movies to the new movies. And that rocks. :rock

Can't wait to play the INDY game. This style of game is perfect for Indy.

Awesome. We will get campy Batman, Burton Batman, Gay Bat Nipple Batman, and Bale Batman.

Looking forward to this with very high expectations. The SW games are quite cool and have been a blast to play over and over. I love how on the CS SW game you can play as Indy which I've done several times now.

I'll get the Batman one too just because these Lego games are just mindless fun.

We need to play SW: TCS co-op on LIVE sometime. :rock

I'll assume that the INDY and BATMAN games will also have drop-in online co-op modes as well.

Yeah, we need too. Was hoping I would have time during my break but that didn't happen.

I hope so cause these games are perfect for online play if you just want to screw around.

Me, too. :monkey3

Seriously, though... some of the puzzles in the SW games were pretty clever. You have to imagine that they will up their game for INDY given the subject matter.

There are some parts of the SW games that really pissed me off with trying to figure that stuff out. Which means the Indy ones will probably just add more 2 that. :lol

Well, as long as they keep it honest to the mythos of the movies I'm fine with it. In other words, many of the puzzles in the SW games had you rely on your knowledge of the characters to figure out. I really like that about it.

Well, as long as they keep it honest to the mythos of the movies I'm fine with it. In other words, many of the puzzles in the SW games had you rely on your knowledge of the characters to figure out. I really like that about it.

Oh yeah! Keep it to where you have to know something about the characters is the way it should be. Going the other way with these games is a fear because they do tend to be more on the goofy side of things.

I will definitely be picking this up to play through with my son. We have had a lot of fun playing the Lego Star Wars games and I'm looking forward to this a well. I had a good time playing the Lego Star Wars game with the unlockable Indy character and hitting stormtroopers with my bullwhip.

I will definitely be picking this up to play through with my son. We have had a lot of fun playing the Lego Star Wars games and I'm looking forward to this a well. I had a good time playing the Lego Star Wars game with the unlockable Indy character and hitting stormtroopers with my bullwhip.

:rock :rock :rock

Yeah, I enjoyed playing this with my son as well. He likes for me to play as Jango with him as Boba. One day I inadvertently killed him and earned 10 Gamer Points for doing so. :lol

Tom, you should join Josh and myself for some LEGO fun on LIVE sometime.

I have had so little video game time lately that I am starting to forget what those colored buttons on my controller are for. Can you have more than two players at the same time on live?

Back