Indiana Jones and The Curse of Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, they'll either curse your sanity, your wallet or both...

ggiantLG.jpg
ggiant2LG.jpg

Do I sense that someone is starting lots of Indy threads to see if its annoying for people, in other words to get a section of its own??

HHhmmmm.
x:monkey3:cool:

Honestly, some of us want to discuss ALL of this stuff and there is no reason it should all be in one stupid long thread. So if people want all of the INDY discussion to be releated to this General forum, live with it.

Be careful what you wish for...

Honestly, some of us want to discuss ALL of this stuff and there is no reason it should all be in one stupid long thread. So if people want all of the INDY discussion to be releated to this General forum, live with it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I just can't wait until Gentle Giant inevitably comes out with Indy exclusives and irish gets pissed at them for ****ing him over.:lol

Oh, the only Gentle Giant Indy products I'm planning to get so far are the desk accessories. Not a fan of mini busts or bust-ups and that horse statue looks craptastic. We'll see how the Indy and father motorcycle statue that was shown at SDCC turns out. I'm sure they'll do a "normal" Indy statue as well.

Oh, the only Gentle Giant Indy products I'm planning to get so far are the desk accessories. Not a fan of mini busts or bust-ups and that horse statue looks craptastic. We'll see how the Indy and father motorcycle statue that was shown at SDCC turns out. I'm sure they'll do a "normal" Indy statue as well.

To be honest, I think those desk accessories are the nicest looking things as well.

:lol :lol

:D

:lol then why create threads for products you dont even like..... :monkey1

First of all, there are lots of GG collectors on here. Secondly, I do think the desk accessories are an awesome idea and look great. I'll definitely be getting those. :rock

BTW, here's the first mini bust:

gg_indybust.jpg

I've got this on order. Its hard to tell just how good/bad it really is by the early pics. I'll get it unless it just is horrible like the Obi-Wan statue. I might also consider getting a couple of the desk items once we see a price for those.

I'm interested in what the price point of the Desk Accessories will be, and whether they'll be for sale individually, as a set, or both.

Also, I wonder what the crate with the hat is supposed to be... a paper weight?

I've got this on order. Its hard to tell just how good/bad it really is by the early pics. I'll get it unless it just is horrible like the Obi-Wan statue. I might also consider getting a couple of the desk items once we see a price for those.

From that angle, his face looks like the jigsaw doll.

I'm interested in what the price point of the Desk Accessories will be, and whether they'll be for sale individually, as a set, or both.

Also, I wonder what the crate with the hat is supposed to be... a paper weight?

I would guess all three. I hope you can get them individually because I think the crate is the one I would get for sure and maybe the Arc.

Back