The Complete Making of Indiana Jones by J.W. Rinzler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
20071221_bg.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Comes out on May 22 (same day as INDY IV) and covers all four films. If it's half as good as the SW one that came out last year this will absolutely own.

Amazon only has a soft cover version of this available for pre-order. I assume there'll be a hard cover version as well (probably with additional content, like with the SW book). There had better be. :tap

Comes out on May 22 (same day as INDY IV) and covers all four films. If it's half as good as the SW one that came out last year this will absolutely own.

Yeah, I'm gonna get this. The SW one was well worth getting so I can't imagine this one not being worth it as well.

Amazon only has a soft cover version of this available for pre-order. I assume there'll be a hard cover version as well (probably with additional content, like with the SW book). There had better be. :tap

Really? I hadn't looked for a few days but I'd much rather have the hardbound one myself. If not I'll get the soft cover one but its not my first choice.

Yeah, I'm gonna get this. The SW one was well worth getting so I can't imagine this one not being worth it as well.

Indeed. And Spielberg's personal biographer (Laurent Bozearau) is working on the book as well. :rock

Really? I hadn't looked for a few days but I'd much rather have the hardbound one myself. If not I'll get the soft cover one but its not my first choice.
I have no doubts there will be a HC version. It's just odd that it hasn't been solicited yet.

Indeed. And Spielberg's personal biographer (Laurent Bozearau) is working on the book as well. :rock

That's cool! This book should be quite cool.

I have no doubts there will be a HC version. It's just odd that it hasn't been solicited yet.

I was just reading about the book again at Starwars.com to see if there was any word of a HC but it just talked about the book in general.

I'm trying to figure out what the price is in the upper-right hand corner of that top pic. If it's $75.00 that would undoubtedly be for a HC version.

Wasnt $75 the listed cover price for the SW book?

I'm trying to figure out what the price is in the upper-right hand corner of that top pic. If it's $75.00 that would undoubtedly be for a HC version.

It looks like $35 to me.
I have most of the Star Wars making of and also the From Star Wars to Indiana Jones book. I might just pick this one up if it has new material in it.

Nah it says $35 I believe. I saved it and zoomed in as much as I could.

I think the SW book was close to $75 though. I'd have to go check mine out.

:rock :rock :rock

And, CollectorFreak, I'm not a big fan of the cover either... but it's not THAT bad and we gotta assume that the book itself will be fantastic and a must-own.

See I actually like the cover. Its quite simple much like the SW one is.

These books are massive, so the HC editions are naturally heavy. I think the mail man threw his back out while delivering my SW one. :lol

These books are massive, so the HC editions are naturally heavy. I think the mail man threw his back out while delivering my SW one. :lol

The UPS guy wasn't real happy that day giving me mine either then I damn near killed myself taking it to my room. :lol

Back