Advice Needed Perlease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TolkienCollector

:help :help :help :help :help
Having cancellied Gothmog on my account yesterday, I receieved an invoice stating 21 days to shipping today :bang :bang :bang :bang

Bearing in mind that I'm in UK, would i be safer emailing someone, or ringing SS on their International #??? Either way, who's the best person to contact in order to resolve this :dunno :dunno :dunno

Thanx

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

I've just sent an email on the standard form to SS, asking for the invoice to be cancelled. Is there anyfing else I need to do??

Pray they don't send it? I've cancelled orders months in advance and they STILL sent it. They did recall it and I got a full refund though.:p

If it was me, I would ring up your card company and inform them that it is an unauthorised transaction. This should mean that the money won't even go out of your account.

If it was me, I would ring up your card company and inform them that it is an unauthorised transaction. This should mean that the money won't even go out of your account.

Interstin idea CCT. Problem is, I have heaps of SS shipping that I DO want. If I tell the credit card co that this one is unauthorised, will they automatically cancel all the other orders :dunno :dunno :dunno

TC:bonk :eye :bonk

They should treat each one separately. They will be able to tell you about any amounts that are due to be going out of your account and then you could tell them which one was unauthorised. If you have a reference number, that would make it even easier for them.

I have never had anything that I have canceled with the new system be accidentally shipped. With the old one I had two. I think that as long as you don't try to cancel a in stock purchase via the CS form you should be alright. There is plenty of time in the next three weeks to communicate with SS even via email so I wouldn't worry.

The few that I have heard being shipped accidentally in the last month or two, I would wager only represent less then one percent of all the orders they have shipped over that time frame. If everyone posted every time a shipment arrived ok from SS I think we would get a more accurate perspective of the misshipments. But who wants to read that every other thread. :p

Jesse

Dealing with SSC is a much better idea than going through the card company. No telling what that could screw up. You should probably call them too though even if you've used the form.

If you go to your SS order account and go through your orders it may give you a phone number. I would ring them to make sure.
The reason I say this is I looked today and my Sauron order and it is at such a point that cancelling it online is not an option. The order now says 'phone to cancel'

Hi TC. Check this link to a thread in the General section. Chicky's last post has some recommendations you may like to try.

Gen section

Thanx all :bow :bow :bow :bow

I emailed Cindy last nite, and she's sorted it fer me :banana :banana Thanx also to Cindy :bow :bow :bow :bow

re

TC, I received a similar invoice informing me that the order I cancelled for Eowyn was being processed. Cindy is on the case.

Re: re

TC, I received a similar invoice informing me that the order I cancelled for Eowyn was being processed. Cindy is on the case.

Eowyn? :drool Eowyn?? :drool :drool Eowyn??? :drool :drool :drool :thud

Send Eowyn NOW!!!!!!!!!! pls SS :banana :ted :banana :ted :banana :ted :banana :ted

re

So let me get this right. You have her on order and have not yet received an invoice, and I don't have her on order and still received an invoice. WTH?? :\

So let me get this right. You have her on order and have not yet received an invoice, and I don't have her on order and still received an invoice. WTH??

16 day notice on 13 July is all I have Gaz :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno

:bonk :eye :bonk

re

This is all I received, TC:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us at SideshowCollectibles.com! Your Order
has been invoiced and is being prepared to ship out from our EU Warehouse!
Please allow 21 business days from this invoice date for the receipt of
your item. We have included your invoice below as well as some other helpful
information about your order!

******* PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT - THIS IS YOUR INVOICE *******

Your order number from Sideshow Collectibles has been processed.

Invoice Number:
Invoice Date: 7/28/2005
Customer Number:
P.O. Number:

Bill To:

Ship To:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
9341 PC 1 0 1 $300.00 $0.00
ROTK - Sauron
9330 PC 1 1 0 $125.00 $125.00
ROTK- Eowyn
------------
Sub Total: $125.00
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $21.45
Sales Tax: $25.63
------------
Invoice Total: $172.08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like the same as you. :\

I'm now the proud owner of that same shipping info Gaz :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Back