Sideshow 1:1 Terminator Endoskeleton - Combat Model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MML

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm a long time reader but I only recently signed up! I got my 1:1 Combat Veteran Endo recently and I thought some of you might like to see it. I've been writing about it for some weeks now over at the Statueforums (hi guys!)
There's a long story to this, involving useless couriers, lots of phone calls and a lot of patience, but for now on to the pics!

dsc02198pq6.jpg

dsc02199le9.jpg

dsc02202wm2.jpg

dsc02203hu0.jpg

dsc02204bp7.jpg

dsc02205qo1.jpg

dsc02206ox9.jpg

dsc02210uu1.jpg

dsc02174gn9.jpg

dsc02185ug4.jpg

Obligatory humorous shots....

dsc02151xb9.jpg

I love the teeth showing through in this image.

dsc02158uz3.jpg

Comparison of Combat bust and Endo head:

dsc02149bo2.jpg

Great pix!!!! I love the one on the couch with a beer and paper crown on his head:lol

And welcome to the board:rock

My God! That is THEY ULTIMATE PIECE PERIOD!!!!!!

WOW JUST WOW!!!!!!!! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Oh yeah and welcome to the boards! :chew

I take it you like it then? ;-D

I would definitely recommend getting one - although the shipping to Ireland was quite steep - $2000 and then another $2200 getting it through customs. That was fun, trying to explain what a "Combat Veteran Exoskeleton" was.

Although if you're in the US you get free shipping! (Possibly Canada too, not sure)

freaking amazing....was it tough to piece together?

don't be a stranger.

It took a while to get everything unpacked, the base took two people to lift, it weighs a ton! (not literally of course!)
But the actual putting it together only took 15 mins. I needed help holding the torso up while the bolt got tightened up, and help putting the thighs onto the shins, but that was it. The arms just slot in and get held with pins.
Then you just plug him into the mains and fire him up!

I take it you like it then? ;-D

I would definitely recommend getting one - although the shipping to Ireland was quite steep - $2000 and then another $2200 getting it through customs. That was fun, trying to explain what a "Combat Veteran Exoskeleton" was.

Although if you're in the US you get free shipping! (Possibly Canada too, not sure)

$4200 for shipping and cutoms? Wow, how much did this think cost if you don't mind me asking?

and yes I LOVE IT!!!!!

$4200 for shipping and cutoms? Wow, how much did this think cost if you don't mind me asking?

and yes I LOVE IT!!!!!

After all was said and done it came to €7025, which converts to roughly $10,300 USD. I really got hammered on shipping. They need to send a few of these over to the EU warehouse!

After all was said and done it came to €7025, which converts to roughly $10,300 USD. I really got hammered on shipping. They need to send a few of these over to the EU warehouse!

:yuck 10 grand? Man that is alot of cake for 1 item, well one BIG ASS life sized one! Congrats though, its amazing!

Good job.

Back