uncharted drakes fortune

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recieved this from my mother in law-yeah she actually likes me:lol. I have played for about an hour and so far so good. Also have been playing assassins creed so I was used to being able run jump and climb almost anything. It was kind of weird to not be able to do the same thing in uncharted. I stared to play it with my 9yr old but had to stop do to the language. What are your thughts on the game?

I too just too got it, and so far I love this game. I like that it plays a lot like Gears of War (mostly the cover system and weapon selection).

The language didn't bother me. Unfortunately, as my Live brothers can attest, I have a mouth like a sailor but I commend your decision to turn if off because of the little one in the room because of the bad words.

I have to get this game, I played the demo and it is awesome! For me it's a cross between Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider, two things that I LOVE! :rock I've also heard nothing but good things about it, so no doubt I'll be getting it.

Definitely PS3 game of the year. ****, game of the PS3 for now. Just got this for Christmas, amazing (and I mean AMAZING) graphics, and the game is fun as hell.

I just started playing some of this as I got it for X-Mas and already I love it as well as the characters.

The opening with the pirate shoot-out and then Drake and Sully leaving the chick behind had a very cinematic quality to me, more so than some other games.

Great game, I remember when Game Informer magazine was speculating that this was the new Pitfall game.

Doesn't Sully look like Don Vito Corleone?

I have already started looking around for partsto make a custom Drake. I have a couple of the adventure type sitting around.

Here's a couple-first time uploading figs, hopefully it won't be to big.

Last edited:
Still hoping NECA will make a Drake figure for their Player Select line like they did for Assassin's Creed.

I rented the game from Gamefly at the beginning of the month and finished it right before X-mas (took me around 12 hours, but I play these games slow and deliberate, so it could probably be finished in 8 to 10 by someone else). I also played on hard difficulty. That setting really forces you to use cover and precision aiming. The game works best because of the story and characterization of the 3 main characters. There are also a few twists near the end that really elevate the story (not going to ruin anything but just think back to all those random "sculptures" Drake can check out every now and then). And, they definitely leave it open to more sequels. My only complaint is I wish the puzzles were harder and more numerous (like Tomb Raider). You give me Tomb Raider's puzzles with Drake's action and you have the best game of this kind ever made.

P.S. Watch the featurettes in the extras menu as you unlock them. I really loved the Meet the Dogs one ... :D

Just finished this tonight and I gotta say I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time (except Gears)!!

Loved the characters, witty dialogue, story, the Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider feel, everything!! I really hope they make sequels to this, 'cause I'm all in!! :rock

Just finished this tonight and I gotta say I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time (except Gears)!!

Loved the characters, witty dialogue, story, the Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider feel, everything!! I really hope they make sequels to this, 'cause I'm all in!! :rock

hell yeah man :rock :rock :rock

i still need to beat it, but i think i only have a couple more chapters to go.

Ill now that you beat it, wouldn't you agree this may be the best game of the year?

This was my very first PS3 game and I enjoyed it immensely....played it through 3 times. Found it to be a little short...but that was my only minor complaint. Very interesting story....towards the end it gets pretty exciting and was overall a really good gaming experience. Assassin's Creed is at the top of my list for my favorite PS3 games...but this one would be second....so I've only played 3...doesn't matter... :D I know I started off with the BEST. :rock

This was my very first PS3 game and I enjoyed it immensely....played it through 3 times. Found it to be a little short...but that was my only minor complaint. Very interesting story....towards the end it gets pretty exciting and was overall a really good gaming experience. Assassin's Creed is at the top of my list for my favorite PS3 games...but this one would be second....so I've only played 3...doesn't matter... :D I know I started off with the BEST. :rock
You've got good taste woman!! :rock

Someday you need to hook up with the freaks to play online.

P.S. How do ya like my new sig Jen? :cool:

Started the second go round yesterday and it still has the new feel to it, the gameplay and characters are just so bad ass!

Back