Aragorn at the Black Gates Quicktime VR Turnaround

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad you cant use the Z axis :(
On the other hand, this is way cooler then those quicktime movies!

I like this turnaround too!

It looks better quality than even the old flash turnarounds and the movie turnarounds from months ago.

Thumbs up, Sideshow!! YES!

I really like the look of Aragorn at the Black Gates NOW!

I liked before, but not this much.. :)

Yeah, I was messing with this last night its very cool. It does give you the chance to look at a statue from every angle possible.

Yeah, the old turnarounds were nice but there always happened to be an angle I wanted that was skipped. Not anymore! It truly shows you the statue now.

ummmm... i don't pretend to be a computer genius.. but i don't think i'm this dumb....

I can't get it to turn around.... i can zoom in and out, but i can't get the statue to move at all???

You should just be able to grab it and move it around cause your arrow pointer turns into a hand.

this is the greatest statue ever made ever by anyone anywhere...

except for everything else SS makes in the LOTR line... they are all tied for first...

their all the best...

Actually, I think this new turnaround thing that they have done sucks big time. If you bring it forward to try to see detail, all you get is a horrible grainy pic. Sorry, but I do't like it at all. Why can't they get a closer clear pic to see?

Bla ! :bang2

I wish they put Aragorn on the horse, that man is clearly an imposter. :\ Other than that, the statue is a beautiful sculpt .

Dave

Oh great, an even grainier pic of some dude that wasnt in the movie doing some made up charge. :x

Back