• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Sideshow T3 Art Print

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geto10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I really want this print for my new Terminator display.

8302.jpg

Last edited:
i called the Hollywood Collectible Gallery for you (their site had them in stock), but he said they were out.

I'm still looking for you bro!

Good luck man.

i called the Hollywood Collectible Gallery for you (their site had them in stock), but he said they were out.

I'm still looking for you bro!

Good luck man.

Thx for the help man. Yeah, I've noticed that before the new year's, but just didn't have time to phone them.

Fingers crossed! :D

my bid of $1.04 just got outbid. this is getting too rich for my blood. i better bail! good luck man! :D

Jesus Christ and everything that is holy!!!!!

Guys, please don't bid on this!!!!!! :monkey2

I hope it won't sell for a lot, must win this! :D

I think Bergholtz just put on up for auction

EDIT: well it looks like the thread has disappeared now

I think Bergholtz just put on up for auction

EDIT: well it looks like the thread has disappeared now

We were about to make a deal. He found out that USPS won't ship it and didn't even give me time to reply. He said that he has already sold it!! :monkey2

I guess the guy got a better deal! :rolleyes:

..He found out that USPS won't ship it and didn't even give me time to reply...

Actually you DID reply, and asked me to call FedEx, DHL, and UPS. I did all of those, and they all wanted more than $500 to ship the item, which you agreed was too much. So then, yes, I sold it to another interested party. Sorry I didn't know you had another shipping option available to you, if you would have mentioned that sooner instead of sending me around to the other carriers I might have held onto it. :confused:

Best of luck!

Sorry man, the FedEx and DHL quotes were even higher than UPS.

Good luck, sorry it didn't work out!

Andy

This was your last reply. You didn't even let me say "ok, too bad we can't do anything" or "hell with it, ship it with fedex" or "send it to my friend in LA".

You got a better offer, that's it.

Let's close this subject....

Back