Creature From The Black Lagoon SSE PF Figure Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
SideshowFreaks that want one:
The Monster
lcummins
occulum
tylerd
IronFingaz
SKARY
siren3-4
Hjalmar
lakeshouse
The Mike
Fritz

SideshowFreaks that will pass it on to another Freak:
The ill Jedi
Anton Phibes
LOTRFan
pordey2

Last edited:
Monster, I hope Sideshow sends you artist's proof as much as you campaign for SSE.:monkey3 They probably haven't even mixed the paints for the color versions yet and you are already starting an SSE buddy thread! That's dedication in need of medication. J/K.:lol:lol

If I am fortunate enuff to be by a pc when its offered...I will pass one along when order time comes.

Monster, I hope Sideshow sends you artist's proof as much as you campaign for SSE.:monkey3 They probably haven't even mixed the paints for the color versions yet and you are already starting an SSE buddy thread! That's dedication in need of medication. J/K.:lol:lol

If I am fortunate enuff to be by a pc when its offered...I will pass one along when order time comes.

The only medication I need is the Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure, AND THAT'S NO JOKE!:D

The only medication I need is the Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure, AND THAT'S NO JOKE!:D

i've basically given up on this one. it may be worth the while to get a color version for cheap and have it customized. far as i know, the packaging is the same.

Not only do I want one but if push comes to shove I'd cancel the colored version in a heartbeat for the SSE version...

i've basically given up on this one. it may be worth the while to get a color version for cheap and have it customized. far as i know, the packaging is the same.

The packaging is the same, but was signed (on the back) by the creative team on all ten...

... also, the clothing is different materials as well.

Back