Oh Fooking Wow! KoTD!

• Thread starter Psycho Cenobite
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Psycho Cenobite

Oh f**ing wow! Just go home from the pub! :thud

I got number 3333! :rock

King of the Dead! In perfect condition! I'm drunck but I've set him well on my shelf!

I've got o say, he's one of the best peices I've had! 100x better than I thought!!! :rock

GET THIS STATUE!!! :toast

Psycho Cenobite :ar

Whoa, be careful with that KOTD! It is a bit heavy because it is permanently mounted to the base.

I think it is awesome, very well done, the robes are the best part of it, and the armor and the pits of rotting whitel flesh on his face.

"The dead do not suffer the living to pass. Now you must die!"

I'm so pissed! But this is one of the best stautes ever! All his clothes are 100% and his clothes are one of the main bits for this statue!

His sitting inbetween my Morgul Lord and m RWoS and looks so sweet! I might not have him face on because of his sword, but OMFG! :rock

I'm probably going on to much! I want to kiss the Sideshow gang! :naughty

PC! :nazgul

Congratulations, I've still yet to get this piece, But I will. now have another on me.

:toast

Re::

Mine is sitting a mere 20 feet away from me, still in the brown SS box, hidden from my eyes like it has been since 11 this morning :x

I want to open him so bad and check this guy out (especially since i'm afraid of him being broken...) less than a couple more hours to go!!!

Can't wait to open him!

Re: Re::

Mine showed up in on piece.It is a awesome statue,looks even better in person.Only problem is I don't have anywhere to display him right now.

Re: Re:: large vodka & slice

is it just the booze talking?
KOTD + pissed = :puke

i hope when ya wake up tomorrow its still in one peice

Finally opened mine...

WOW!

This piece is seriously stunning! I had never seen it in person, but LOVED everything about it from the pictures we have all seen. The pose, the likeness, the overall badassness of it.... it seemed destined to be one of the best pieces of the whole line, and turns out.. it is!

From the recent pics and comments I was nervous about the colors being too bright or that the white decay on the face would be too much.... but its perfect!

When I opened the box i just stared at it and said.... how the hell do you get this thing out... i didn't want to touch it anywhere... but I did and besides putting his sword in... there was nothing to do.

The only problems were the spike on his crown makes him too tall to fit in my shelves.. so I had to re-arrange everything.

Now that this piece is up again, GET IT.... it is one of the best of the entire line!

re

I can't wait until I have mine live in europe so it takes another week I think...

But I think if have Two perfect places for it.

Arwen, Elessar, Théoden, KOTD
or
KOTD, Morgul Lord, Eowyn
:clap

Re: re

I feel ill! :puke

But KoTD still :rock

I also lost my work bag! :lol I think I left it in the pub! :toast

PC :skull

RE: KoTD

Sorry about the poor photos, I've only got a camera phone. I really need to get a digital camera... but I also need statues! :lol

kotd7xb.jpg

Psycho Cenobite :skull

Re: RE: KoTD

Nice set-up! Glad to see KotD wasn't harmed in your drunken state :p

Back