• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Predator 2 Combi Stick Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am selling mine mate for £120 + shipping. Obviously with you being in Australia and me being in the UK that could be some hefty shipping charges

Theres a dude in Australia that has one on his site, i may have to ring him up and see if hes site is outdated or he truly still has it:monkey5

Ill just call him up tomorrow i got his number, i bought my Palisades Alien3 Mini Bust from him ages ago, top bloke man

hey guys...

that site that Neehar posted - hotmovieprops...

they never have anything in stock, I've purchased many items before and none of them have ever shipped ! They don't even email to let you know.

I found one on ebaY-
LINK
Looks like they are only shipping within the US though.

Wow that price is high since its been on display for god knows how long..

Hmm the ebay guy only ships within the US, and even then hes charging 60 dollars

hey guys...

that site that Neehar posted - hotmovieprops...

they never have anything in stock, I've purchased many items before and none of them have ever shipped ! They don't even email to let you know.

I found one on ebaY-
LINK
Looks like they are only shipping within the US though.

What? you bought from them and you never received stuff?

For sure bro, i asked that ebay dude if hell ship to Australia and he said he would, if the shipping quote is fair enough i may buy it..

Reinhardt said the other dude quoted him 200 for me.. thats a joke man

For sure bro, i asked that ebay dude if hell ship to Australia and he said he would, if the shipping quote is fair enough i may buy it..

Reinhardt said the other dude quoted him 200 for me.. thats a joke man

yea...$200 is INSANITY !

hopefully you get a much better quote from the guy on ebaY :cool:

Hes worrying me because its listed at 60 dollars, he said it may cost more lol

Adam from Darkshadow is shipping me all 3 Alien Dioramas for 100, no doubt those will be much heavier

Back