KOTD - SECOND CHANCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe you guys are suprised by this. 6500 is a HUGE ES, and I knew this would happen.

Galadriel will be on Second Chance forever with 5000 of those. That ES is a joke.

Must have had many cancellations. I am wondering if that was because of the 2 piece orders being cancelled, better price with retailers, or because of the broken bases? Hard to tell which?

Thankfully, mine arrived unbroken, not a defect at all. And it cost me about $140 or so.

I can't believe you guys are suprised by this. 6500 is a HUGE ES, and I knew this would happen.

I was joking by my statement, this just shows that most
of the time my deadpanned-dry sarcastic, sense of humour.
just doesn't come across on these forums. :|

As I once started in another forums... Italics for Sarcasim! :banana

Psycho C :nazgul

Are you English

As my flag would indicate, I am indeed psycho. Or: I am indeed psycho, As my flag would indicate. Which ever one you prefer I'm fine with.

I guess I don't consider 6500 to be that large. I especially don't consider 5k to be. If this happens it will be people looking to save a buck however they can not the ES.

ITS HUGE

Galadriel will be on Second Chance forever with 5000 of those. That ES is a joke.

Agreed to that!!! For that on e it will be around forever!!!

And J 6500 is a HUGE edition!!!! :google :thwak

re

I cancelled my KotD because of cashflow issues... but am tempted to get one of the 6500 Galadriels !

KotD

Chalk up another damaged base/separation - some of the robes at the base are damaged too as a result. Just e-mailed SSW for a replacement. I get the impression that this is a fairly large problem??

re

Crazytrain: you speak worrying words that are starting to unnerve me somewhat. :x

Mine is in transit from Mike...so I hope all will be well when I receive it sometime this week.

Re: re

Hi Gaz

I got mine from Mike last week and it arrived perfectly and well protected.He will do his best for you don't worry.

shell
x
:toast :gimli

re

Shell: I just had the Parcel Force guy knock on my door in the last 10 mins with the statue. I am so happy...not a detached base or chipped robe in sight!!! Awesome. I will leave him boxed until I get the acrylic cover.

#0870/6500

Thanks Mike!:toast

Fantastic !,:yay . I'm really pleased for you.
Mike packs things really well.

It is an awesome Statue.

enjoy.

Shell
x
:toast :gimli

re

Thanks, Shell. Well packed indeed: never seen so many polystyrene chips. :D

An unbelievably awesome statue. :rock

Like many another collector I have cancelled much of my Sideshow preorders, including the KotD. Not for reasons of getting them cheaper elsewhere but for lack of funds! Who'd have thought we'd get literally every item way before Xmas? Summer is the worst time for having to spend money on collectibles, at least for me. :\

Back