I'm A Sideshow collector's fiance'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonblossom

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello Freaks. I've joined in here to keep tabs on my sideshow collecting fiance'. :lol (just kidding....mostly). I'm also thinking of collecting Lord of the Rings figures. :) I'm 26, almost 27 years old and currently living in South Korea teaching English. I love fantasy and sci-fi, reading, art, and video games.

I've been lurking here through my fiance' for about 2 months or so, before I moved to S.K. in December. I just wanted to say hello and let you all know I'll be poking around.

So it's time you clean your rooms. :p (I'm sorry girlfriend/mom-ish joke there ;))

and welcome!!!!
:welcome

to the chamber of farts!
:fart

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

just kidding. enjoy your freaks!!! :D

I'm waiting for my wife to do the same thing:cool: She's a lurker, keeping an eye on me, f'n chicks:monkey3

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! Naw, I don't whip lerath666 (much) :naughty

Now that I have my own computer again, (I'm currently living in South Korea...did I mention that?) I can begin to lurk more and drool over statues. I'm not much of a 12" figure person, that's lerath666, but I do find statues to be very nice. I think I like the solid, detailed artistic nature of them.

I wish I hadn't missed out on this: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=lotre&item=8709

I'll have to do some browsing to make a shopping list for my birthday ^_^

Hello Freaks. I've joined in here to keep tabs on my sideshow collecting fiance'. :lol (just kidding....mostly). I'm also thinking of collecting Lord of the Rings figures. :) I'm 26, almost 27 years old and currently living in South Korea teaching English. I love fantasy and sci-fi, reading, art, and video games.

I've been lurking here through my fiance' for about 2 months or so, before I moved to S.K. in December. I just wanted to say hello and let you all know I'll be poking around.

So it's time you clean your rooms. :p (I'm sorry girlfriend/mom-ish joke there ;))

Welcome. That is the most original reason I every heard for coming to the forum. :lol

Since you're new, the only way we'll clean up our act is if you post a pic of yourself :devil:devil:devil

Back