Hancock trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awsome:rock:rock:rock Can't wait to see it! Gotta find out when they will show it here in denmark.

Bad day for Walter:lol

Great trailer - I always love the "real world" take on superheroes. But Charlize Theron is in this film too - where was she?

Great trailer - I always love the "real world" take on superheroes. But Charlize Theron is in this film too - where was she?
I agree that the 'real world' take is funny, 'cause I know that if an ordinary person were given real powers, they'd be too lazy to use 'em. :lol I laughed so hard when I saw this, it's gonna be great.

They flashed Charlize very quickly a couple of times...

:drool :love

Charlize_Hancock_1.jpg

Charlize_Hancock_2.jpg

Charlize_Hancock_3.jpg

Yeah..When I was in LA in September, they had like a street block of Hollywood Boulevarde (I think that was the name of the street..) , Just outside Graumanns anyway..blocked off for 3-4 days filming a scene with a Big Cement truck smashed in the road, and people fleeing everywhere...Looked cool.

I thought My Super Ex-Girlfriend was going to be crappy too, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. And this looks like a much bigger budget than that one. I'm looking forward to it.

I actually was chosen to be part of a test audience for this movie tonight.

The effects were about 75% done....lots of low res computer parts for a lot of the shots. Pretty neat to see.

SPOILERS BELOW:

I actually LOVED the first half of this movie. It was really good, some nice action scenes, and good comedy (not too much either). Smith was great and I was on the edge of my seat, not knowing what was going to happen next.

Then, about half way through, it starts to go downhill. I did not like the whole Greek thing and Charlize having super powers too and the whole love triangle thing....boring. No real villains either...the main bad guy was really lame.

It would have worked out a lot better if it was more of a "Superman" movie with Hancock going around, saving the planet, etc IMO because I really loved his character! He needed a good villain to battle.

There is one GREAT scene, where the "new" Hancock come into the city, with the Superman "suspense" theme playing (music right before it goes into the main theme). It worked out great but my guess is it was just a temp track. Great sequence though and I REALLY hope they keep that Williams Superman music in place.

It was good and I know what they were trying to do but I would have liked something else better (more of the first half stuff).

Just saw the trailer on TV tonight (never saw this thread for some reason) but it looks pretty good. I'll give it a chance...

Just saw the trailer on TV tonight (never saw this thread for some reason) but it looks pretty good. I'll give it a chance...

-----SPOILERS AGAIN ----

Yes, that first look during American Idol is the film I wanted it to be. :)

But, they do not show any of the second and that is where it goes downhill IMO.

That first look was awesome though and pretty much the first half of the movie (part I loved).

-----SPOILERS AGAIN ----

Yes, that first look during American Idol is the film I wanted it to be. :)

But, they do not show any of the second and that is where it goes downhill IMO.

That first look was awesome though and pretty much the first half of the movie (part I loved).

That's what I was afraid of after reading your post, but maybe they will have reworked the ending by the time it hits the theater.

Looks dumb. I was expecting from the movie posters a military super person. I love Will but this looks like the latest Wild Wild West and will be known as a joke.

Looks good to me, and I like seeing this kind of take on a superhero. Just a jackass who doesn't really care all that much, just happens to have powers. :lol

I thought My Super Ex-Girlfriend was going to be crappy too, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. And this looks like a much bigger budget than that one. I'm looking forward to it.

I was so surprized by how good My Super Ex-Girlfriend was that I purchased it on DVD, and I seldom buy DVDs. Maybe 2-3 a year at the very most.

Back