I am no longer a lurker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plastic_addiction

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So my first figures as an adult were Movie Maniacs. Next were the Sideshow 8 inch Universal Monsters (most of which now have at least one broken joint, which sucks because they are otherwise really cool). I soon moved on to the 12 inch Universal monsters (which are my favorites) and various other SS 12 inch figures. My collection now includes Cult Classics, Sportspicks, Classic Marvel figurines, Marvel Legends (I hate hasbro), Universal 1/4 scale, and a gaggle of SS 12 inchers. All of my collection is in storage bins in the garage and it is where they all go after I open them, fiddle around with them, and put them back in their packaging. Oh, in case I buy or have bought something off of you, my ebay name is also plastic_addiction.

So my first figures as an adult were Movie Maniacs. Next were the Sideshow 8 inch Universal Monsters (most of which now have at least one broken joint, which sucks because they are otherwise really cool). I soon moved on to the 12 inch Universal monsters (which are my favorites) and various other SS 12 inch figures. My collection now includes Cult Classics, Sportspicks, Classic Marvel figurines, Marvel Legends (I hate hasbro), Universal 1/4 scale, and a gaggle of SS 12 inchers. All of my collection is in storage bins in the garage and it is where they all go after I open them, fiddle around with them, and put them back in their packaging. Oh, in case I buy or have bought something off of you, my ebay name is also plastic_addiction.

The movie maniacs were my gateway drug as well. But, back to the introductions. :moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon

Back