• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: LOTR FF Gandlaf The White Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkKnight2k4

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, I have been waiting patiently for my Wait List to convert, but nothing yet. :monkey2

I really want the Exclusive as I love the way the sword looks in his hand. :monkey5

If anyone has one on order and is not going to keep it, could you please help me out.:monkey3

As much help as all my friends here have given me in the past, I had to return in hopes of the same type fo success.

Any and all assistance is deeply appreciated.

Thanks !

i would wait it out prior to shipping. That is most likely the time when wait list conversions convert. Good lucky.

You're waitlist will come through. Don't even worry about it. This will be on second chance just like all the other PF's. Every expensive piece gets a ton of cancellations.

Hell even my Lurtz exclusive came through and they sent two emails saying it was highly unlikely it would because of all the orders.

Have faith in the waitlist my friend.

Ok guys. I guess you are right. BuT ... just in case I wanted to get the feelers out there... I really want this one...

Definitely hold out until a week after they have shipped at least. I canceled this PF a while ago and I know others will too due to many factors. Like Loki said I definitely see this one coming up on second chance, even the Darkness exclusive is up for second chance. :duff

Ok guys, I'm starting to worry, this is suppose to arrive in the next 30 days and I have heard nothing...

What should I do ?

Ok guys, I'm starting to worry, this is suppose to arrive in the next 30 days and I have heard nothing...

What should I do ?

WAIT!!!!!!!

Trust me, it WILL come through. Most cancellations happen when you get to the 3-5 day shipping notice.

I assure you, it will come through.

Man DL I hope you are right ... I really want this piece...

Don't worry, you'll get it. I never thought I'd get the Exclusive Lurtz and my waitlist came through about a week after they started shipping. Of course my impatient ass went and got one for $400 a day earlier. Be patient. I've never had a waitlist not convert for anything over $100. A lot of people still have X-Mas to pay off. You have a million things going for you on this one.

Ok, I have been waiting patiently for my Wait List to convert, but nothing yet. :monkey2

I really want the Exclusive as I love the way the sword looks in his hand. :monkey5

If anyone has one on order and is not going to keep it, could you please help me out.:monkey3

As much help as all my friends here have given me in the past, I had to return in hopes of the same type fo success.

Any and all assistance is deeply appreciated.

Thanks !

i unfortunately canceled mine a few days ago. i would have offered it to a freak but i use debit card and didn't have enough free cash to cover it. at least you know one person canceled so that means another wl converted. good luck getting one. pretty nice statue.

WAIT!!!!!!!

Trust me, it WILL come through. Most cancellations happen when you get to the 3-5 day shipping notice.

I assure you, it will come through.

DarkKnight24,

I just canceled mine today so I could pick up another Lurtz Ex.

Hopefully you will get your wait list order filled.

If I'd known earlier, I could have keep it for you!

-WILL-

Last edited:
I hope you guys are right. I am starting to sweat here.

I would really like this piece... I feel so dumb for not paying attention when it went on sale. :monkey2

:lol dude dont worry. I can almost guarantee the exclusive will probably be on 2nd chance for probably the next 6 months to a year.

Man You would think by now it would have converted. I mean they are on the way to warehouses soon. ufff...:monkey2

All the conversions usually happen as people get them in their hands or a little bit after. Have faith. I am also pretty confident we will see this on second chance.

Chillax dude. Your waitlist will come through. They still have both of the others in stock. The love for this line really hasn't started yet.

Re: WTB: LOTR FF Gandalf The White Exclusive

Also remember in addition to credit card declines over the next few days, they have to hold a certain amount of items back for replacements for thirty days so more will be released to wait list subscribers in a month or so.

Back