Ignite 1/6 Ninja!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Finally we'll have someone to do battle with our pirates! Ignite has a 1/6 Ninja coming out, and he seems pretty well loaded with die-cast weapons and at a reasonable price of $45!

The headsculpt looks a little weak (standard for Ignite), but I think he'll be pretty cool. And I actually can't think of any other 1/6 ninjas out there.

Coming in late January '08.

ninja.jpg

I knew you'd be down Creecher. You seem to like Ancient Asian military as much as I like simians. Ignite tends to be pretty nice quality overall... but the basebody is so-so and headsculpts are generic.

Not as cool as the action pose, but not bad overall:

js066coming.jpg

But since this guy is well covered I think he'll work out well. I guess the MSRP is $45, which means you might be able to score one a bit cheaper. I'd love to see them expand the offerings in this area.

NINJAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Looks cool and diecast weapons!

But looks like a white dude.

Yeah, thats a concern I have too... very white looking. I'm hoping that will change. If not, for the price I'm sure I can find a serviceable head to swap him out with. Although it seems Ignite at least tries to get a headsculpt that fits with the character.

ninja_1.jpg

Last edited:
I knew you'd be down Creecher. You seem to like Ancient Asian military as much as I like simians. Ignite tends to be pretty nice quality overall... but the basebody is so-so and headsculpts are generic.
Yeah, I'm down. I didn't start out that way, but once you get one DiD samurai, you can't not appreciate the craftsmanship. I find the DiD sculpts are emotionless. You get a second head, with mouth open, but no variation in intensity. So I have to get this ninja. What's a samurai without a few ninja's in the background? A lone wolf I guess. Now all we need is someone to do a Shintaro, then I'd need a pile of ninja's, but I'm not that rich.

If there was a Dudikoff sculpt under that mask I'd crap myself out of pure awesomeness! Lets hope Ignite has that great of a sense of humor :rock

Definitely right about the quality, but the Triads look too much like something from an Anime, or fantasy piece. I like how this guy just looks like your everday run of the mill Ninja.

Definitely right about the quality, but the Triads look too much like something from an Anime, or fantasy piece. I like how this guy just looks like your everday run of the mill Ninja.

I have to agree, they look too, for lack of a better term, stylish. I also like the number of accessories you get with the Ignite figure, Caltrops!

Back