Share Your Hasbro Star Wars Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlcmsu

Here is my Hasbro ROTS collection so far. Some of the pics aren't really good but you'll get the idea.

Target Exclusive Clones. They came out with a second clam shell and you may be able to tell up in the top corners. They had one symbol and then changed it to another.

AT-TE Gunner, #6 Clone, #41 SA Clone

#41 SA Clone, Clone Commander, Jet Pack Clone

Vader- Target Exclusive Lave Vader, C-III Vader, and the Basic Vader

#9 Grievous, Sneak Preview Grievous, #36 Grievous

Kit Fisto, #1 Obi-Wan, #3 Yoda, TRU Exclusive Holographic Yoda

(2) Destroyer Droids, C3PO, #7 R2-D2

#23 Red & Blue Senate Guards

Light Wookie Warrior, Dark Wookie Warrior, Neimodian Warrior

Anakin #2 holding Darth Vader Saber, Anakin #2 Variant Holding Dark Red Dooku Saber, Anakin #2 Variant Hold Light Red/Pink Dooku Saber

Toys R Us Exclusive Anakin Green Starfighter

Here are the items I picked up today. I've won several on ebay that should be coming in during the next week or so. I'll have pics of those when they come in.

Bespin Duel Vader & Luke, Emperor's Wrath Vader, and Death Star Clash Vader

Episode 1 Darth Maul (Jedi Duel, Sith Lord, and Tatooine)

Darth Maul (Final Duel, Sith Apprentice, and Theed Hanger Duel)

Episode 1 Darth Maul Sith Infiltrator, Jedi Final Duel, and Darth Maul with Darth Vader Sith Lords

re

Sweet collection!!!:rock

Along with my Celebration Vader, I will be getting the McQuarrie Stormie.

Re: re

Hello, I have a bunch of the SW figures (unopened and opened) all the way back to ep 1. The unopened ones are in near mint/good condition. Just wondering if anyone is looking for particular ones. If so, I may have them and am willing to part with them for really cheap. I need the room now so I need to get rid of them. If anyone is interested let me know....I would normally post this in the sell area but I figured maybe this thread would be ok??? If not, sorry.:eek:

Thanks Gaz. I just need to get protective cases for them that way I don't have to worry about them getting damaged. The C3 Vader is really nice I like that when you take the case off you can hear the sounds without messing the figure up. Thats a nice touch being able to keep it carded and play with it. :) I was messing around on ebay and I guess there are two different versions of the C3 Vader. One of them the flames are cut out to look a little better and one its just a straight line cut over the top of the flames. The one I have which I got from the Star Wars Shop has the flames cut out to look better.

Figwit-I've pretty much got or have want between buying from this guy locally or winning some on ebay. So other than what will be hitting in the future I'm good.

I'll have more pics probably later in the week as some of my ebay winnings come in.

my hasbro collection is mostly in many boxes in my closets and storage.i have graduated away from the plastic toys,and really get little joy from collecting them anymore.i will occasionally pic up some figure here and there,i will see if i can dig up a pic of when i had it displayed:peace

I don't know something is cool for me i guess getting these. Just another aspect of collecting and being a fan for me.

I'm with you on that jlc. I just can't give up the Hasbro SW figs. While I still keep some carded, like exclusives and other special figs. The bulk of my collection is opened and displayed and now fills every nook and crany I can find.

Yeah, they are just cool. Nothing like getting a statue or anything but still cool. I'm keeping mine carded but I'm only gonna ever have a select few.

I just picked these guys up:

P1010006.jpg

Sweet stuff Darth. Glad to see the colored ones are hitting and also the next wave 48-50 are hitting as well.

Great looking collections guys!
I've just recently picked up Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter. It's very cool looking, but I just wish Hasbro would stop using soft wilting plastic on their spaceships. It made sense on the Naboo Starfighter, not on this one.

They have newer version of Obi-Wans Starfighter coming out and this one has an action figure with it. I have it on order as well as the Darth Vader 500th Figure.

Hi Everyone,

How's everyone doing? Been busy and haven't had a chance to post in a while. I saw this topic and laughed. Here's my Hasbro Star Wars Collection (Well actually my store's). LOL.

ar3.jpg

ar4.jpg

ar5.jpg

Mike
:ted

Thats cheating :p

Thats cool. If I go looking up some other ones I want I may send you a want list and see what ya got.

Mr. Richards, this is the store in Brooklyn? I'm on Long Island - I may have to take a ride out there one day. Lots of good stuff you have there.:rock

Here are the items I picked up today.

Entertainment Earth Clones Color Battle Damaged

POTJ Boba Fett 300th Figure

POTJ Darth Maul w/Sith Attack Droid & Luke Skywalker w/ Echo Tank

Saga Maul Sith Training and POTF2 Vader with Interogation Droid

OTC Vader Throne Room, Hoth, & Death Star also 2004 TRU Silver Vader

OTC Vintage Vader & OTC Exclusive Holo Sidious

ROTS SA Clone, Destroyer Droid, Tarkin, and Palaptiene (gift)

ROTS Bacara, #30 Anakin, & Mustafar Anakin

ROTS #48 R2-D2 & #27 Obi-Wan

Your collection has really grown in just a short period of time Josh. I was going to buy the #35 Palpatine today, but instead found the new Star Trek ships at Wallmart today, I bought four of the six. :banana
I'm still looking for any of the Clonetroopers multipacks and Commander Bacara to finish with my Star Wars collection.
I also might pick up that Republic Gunship, but haven't seen one in the store yet.

Back