Cheap deals on Play.com for UK members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Already bought myself the SS Leia as Boushh for £20:D

Play is great for stuff like that, you just need the patience to wait for a sale. They put Jabba's throne down to £90

They have Force FX lightsabers for £40...with free delivery...

These are pretty much guaranteed to go up in in value because MR doesn't have the liscence after this year...

Of course I already have the ones they have for sale...:D

Yeah thanks a lot Shell..now I've gone and bought the GG slave Leia statue because of you ya bugger!!LoL:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

A bargain at £64!!

Yeah ... only UK delivery :monkey2

Mhhh perhaps uk members could help, no ? :monkey3

I find Play.com shipping policy too much restrictive. I mean, if a similar UK e-shop like blahdvd.com can ship (for free) to other EU regions, why Play.com can´t.

Thanks for the heads-up! I check out Play every now n then but I never thought to look for FX sabers and Sideshow products.

Ordered a v.cheap Luke EpIV FX saber (been on my wishlist for a while but they were always too pricey) and a SS Anakin/Vader :D

They're expensive for people in the US...$80 still seems kind of expensive...

Then again, they don't ship there...:monkey5

I would help you guys out...for a small fee...:D

It'd probably be cheaper to stick to whatever you have over there...Target, Wal-mart...etc...

Knowing my fees anyway ;)

Yeah thanks a lot Shell..now I've gone and bought the GG slave Leia statue because of you ya bugger!!LoL:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

A bargain at £64!!

Same here !

If any U.S. Members who know me - have PM'd me etc want something from UK play.com then message me and we can try and sort something out. Its no biggie for me to swing past the post office (as its on my way to work) and forward it on

No fees, just what it costs me to post it on (that will be at cost too)

thanks for the heads up about this... I just bought 2 Sith Anakins for some customs I'm gonna make :rock

I managed to get both Sith SDCC exclusives from them, no problem...

Not really that exclusive then...

Keep an eye on those prices peeps. Nearly bought one of the Clone Trooper Cookie Jars for £24.95 but waited til the next day to order...then all of a sudden it was £10.99!
Think they may have a blow out boxing Day hopefully!!

just had an animated Anakin posted to me, only £25 delivered, way cheaper than anyone e bay.
Though I dont think they are going to do the MR At-At for £400 again this year :(

Back