SDCC- Pix? where are the elusive Dstephan pix?!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Nemo Nint

The message says it all- We have all seen promo pix of Aragorn at the black gates and Legolas, and everything else from TLOTR line in pix (that I can think of at the moment).. yet I have yet to see a pic of the elusive board owner...

ARRR

Hehehe.

I agree Nemo. It sure would be nice to put a face on the one who tries to keep us under control. :lol

Hi Dave...:wave

I was at the con on saturday...there were so many people it was difficult to move through the grid of goodies...good to see some "freaks" were able to hang..:hang

Dave out in the daylight!!! How did he manage not to explode into flames and disintegrate? Must be one of them half breed vampires. :p

Booooooooooo.......edited links by Dave........so he's a cross between PJ Corsairs & Hellboy???? :thud :lol :p

Re: .

Second pic!
ok, Dave is in the yellow shirt in front. Bob is holding up the banner in the back, guy with the black shirt with the yellow collar. At least I think so

Beru, thats not Bob, thats jessewilson. Bob is on the far left in the yellow button up shirt and glasses doing the Mentos pose. :p

Wait Dave is the one in the pink shirt with his mouth open. :jaw

Bob is the one in the red in the front row!

aaarrggghhhhh! I give up! Well, those are the freaks. Thewitchking, Danny os the guy holding up the banner on the left side, that one I am sure of. :)

Back