Sauron shipping in 30 days!!!!

• Thread starter CaptainCaveTroll
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess they may be technically right since it's supposed to ship in September. But it would have to be early Sept. for it to be 30 days.

And I haven't gotten a 45 day notice from SSC on it yet.

Sauron

Not True. It will arive into our warehouse (US) inSeptember.

Chicky

Thanks all! I am not a big fan of the company and that's an understatement. The extortionate price and their bending of the truth are some of their more endearing characteristics.

Very sneaky.......

Notice how they get out of it though "should be available in next 30 days", they're not committing themselves.

Are they that bad??.:dunno

I've never had dealings with them but from what I'm hearing they are not the best people to work with?

shell
x
:toast :gimli

I have not bought anything from them but, on one occasion, I offered to buy a Cave Troll for £1000 but only if I could pick up and pay cash. He declined and said that he would only post it. I said that I could be there any time of the day or night and he still declined. He said that he does not allow pickups!

He has listed a damaged Steed bust. I emailed him to tell hin that it wasn't an Artist Proof (as he had described it as such) and that it was also damaged. There were five days left and he did not withdraw it.

He charges extortionate prices.

He has plenty of feedback that highlight long delays in postage.

Needless to say, I rate them as one to be ignored...

I still don't believe it. LOL. I will believe it when I get my UPS shipping notice from Sideshow that they are on the way to me.

I think more like late October.

And I hope to God, they package it well.

Otherwise there will be alot of broken Sauron's

That will not be fun.

Mike
:ted

Nice to see you posting more Mike, and yes let's hope for some good packaging! :google

LOL. I know. It's been a while. I still love all of you.

We have just been soooooooo busy

Plus when the baby comes (God help me). LMAO.

So I've been doing alot of preparation. Which takes a hell of alot of time. I used to have about 2 hours a day to myself. Now I use them for sleep :banana

Mike
:ted

Re: re

Wow, 3. God Bless. I am having a hard time adjusting to 1.

LOL Gazmog.

Back