Female Predator Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is F'n gorgeous, very impressive indeed! I really like how the face and body are noticeably more feminine than the males, not only in size but the features as well. I'd love to see more female Predators from Hot Toys, that would rule!! :rock

:drool :drool :drool

112407d.jpg

Man, if Hot Toys wants my money after Wolf and Predator 1, then this is how they would get it.

I'd even pay more for a Hot Toys Machiko Noguchi.

Lol...that's sexy...not in the sexual sense, but in the sense of sleekness...

Yeah...

Are there any pics of female preds from official sources?
I don't read enough Predator comics, etc to know...

Man, if Hot Toys wants my money after Wolf and Predator 1, then this is how they would get it.

I'd even pay more for a Hot Toys Machiko Noguchi.

For those like Blackhole who didn't read the comics or novels, in the Witchblade vs. Predator comics, there was a female. And in the AvP comic/novel series, Machiko was a human female who was blooded and hunted with a clan for over a year.

Luckily, someone at AvPGalaxy scanned this so I didn't have to:
6uhwizd.jpg

But this pic is from my own collection:
87iux49.jpg

Oh, and for the dude who couldn't view it at work:
81a6rs9.jpg

6k6hg7b.jpg

72778tc.jpg

80wb0w2.jpg

85emh3r.jpg

85up7vs.jpg

Last edited:
Cool...the females are hunters too...like Mandalorians...

I always wondered if you could put a human in Predator armour...

They may have done that to whatever her name was in AVP...excpet they didn't after they realised that most of her lines should have been cut...

:lol

Actually in the novels a caste system was set in, but since they aren't movies most people don't consider them "canon" which I think is a load of bull. Anyway, the AvP novels said most females stay on the home planet and are not hunters, though there are few who are. I don't remember all of the specifics, but it's there.

Also, if anyone is interested in the novels, steer clear of Forever Midnight, while the author did his best to make the Predators more 'alienlike' - he also made them enslaving, mind controlling, ass kissing, hermaphrodites. Any other novel though, gets this Predator nerd's two thumbs up.

-And I believe Anderson loosely based Lex and Scar on the story/relationship of Broken Tusk and Machiko in the comics/novel. She saved him, he saved her, upon his death he blooded her after she had killed a queen... in the movie, it was nearly the same scenario, which a lot of people didn't know. I for one, enjoyed the ending of AvP because it gave a nod to the comics, though totally not staying true to them.

I wonder what a real female Predator would look like? I'm sure you'd rather do the male after seeing her. :lol

I think the Idea of a female Predator in AVP2 would have been frikken awesome man.

Not necessarily as the main Predator but a female presence somewhere atleast

I think the Idea of a female Predator in AVP2 would have been frikken awesome man.

Not necessarily as the main Predator but a female presence somewhere atleast

Even on the home world it would have been cool to see a few of them. Maybe we will but it's not in the first 6 mins. I have seen a few Female predator customs posted here before but I couldn't find the thread.

Back