Hot Toys Predator 2 - (battle damaged version) full spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
You even get the breathing mask, medi kit and an alien skull..too cool, now I'm gonna have to get 2 Pred 2's..damn you Hot Toys, in a good way.

Hot Toys – MMS45 - Predator 2 - 14 inches Predator model kit (battle damaged version)
=========================================================================

This battle damaged Predator, approximately stands 35 cm tall with more than 22 points of articulation and amazing detail, features bloody face, armory and cut off arm, as well as:

l Interchangeable left arms
l Interchangeable mouth / teeth
l Medical kit with individual small tools inside
l Oxygen mask
l Alien skull head accessory

{Release date: Q1-2008}

01-4.jpg

02-4.jpg

03-4.jpg

04-3.jpg

05-3.jpg

06-3.jpg

07-3.jpg

08-2.jpg

09-3.jpg

10-4.jpg

so i guess you are getting 2 type of heads? Open and closed?

edit: nevermind, it says interchangeable mouth and teeth

"interchangeable mouth and teeth"

I'd like to see how these are changed. I heard the AvP-R Pred had articulated mandibles. Is this what I am looking at? Or is a section of the face a separate part?

Has this one got his Shuriken? What does his 'oxygen' mask attach to?

Looks like the version to have.

Last edited:
If im correct its the same as the Kotobukiya Predator 2 Vinyl Snap Kit, you just remove the mouth area and replace it with the other mouth he comes with. They both just basically snap in and out

Ill be ordering this sucka!

I reckon HT are gonna variant the P1 also, one masked version and one battle version to represent his strip down for the final battle with Arnold

I'd like to see how these are changed. I heard the AvP-R Pred had articulated mandibles. Is this what I am looking at? Or is a section of the face a separate part?

The PredAlien has articulated mandibles. If you look closely at the mandible area on this Predator, you can see a seam where the mandibles can come away and be changed out. I love that HT is always working to better good products.

Has this one got his Shuriken? What does his 'oxygen' mask attach to?

Looks like the version to have.

I dont think hes got any projectiles dude, all he had in the movie was the spear tip, smart disc and the explosive shot that he sent into Harrigan's chest armor from his gauntlet

Oh so happy I missed the first version now! Just brought a loose Bio Helmet from eBay so I have the full figure's accessories plus more!!!

Golden!

I'm still waiting on a Dancing Predator Darklord Dave!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

If you look closely at the Predator 2 that is out now you can see that the mouth area was designed to be removable. There is a seam around the mouth, at least on mine there is. It is hard to see and blends in pretty well, but it is there.

Because he still have the plasma gun :D, don't know just like that, to change with the regular ;).

Or make Harrigan with it :chew

Oh yes, I mean disc/shuriken, sorry

OOOOOO....cheeky Hot Toys, let everyone buy the 1st Jack Sparrow and 1st Predator 2 Hunter and then release the updated (vastly superior) versions, nasty money-grabbers they are! It's good to see that they have taken into consideration all the little things fans wanted like the medi-kit and so on. So am I right in assuming the only thing missing on this version is the bio helmet?

As far as the P1 is concerned, HT could easily include everything needed to vary the figures look in one issue. If they'd include interchangable/posable mandibles or a second "screaming" head, a "final battle" variant wouldn't be needed in my opinion. Still, they are a business and are looking to milk their licenses for all they are worth :rolleyes:

Back