Next 1/6 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well its been more than five minutes since Han's PPO has come and gone so I suppose its time to discuss the next figure. :) Who do you think will be next? Who do you want next other than suited Vader?

As much as I really, really want a Bespin Lando... I think we need some more scum and villiany. I'd love to get a Tusken Raider, Greedo, or maybe a bounty hunter.

Just something surprising, alien and fun :rock

Something people will cry and wet the bed about. Then complain about the price. :monkey3

Seriously though, I hope they keep the OT figures coming. :cool:

As much as I really, really want a Bespin Lando... I think we need some more scum and villiany. I'd love to get a Tusken Raider, Greedo, or maybe a bounty hunter.

Just something surprising, alien and fun :rock

I agree... If it is not ESB Lando, I'd say Greedo or another Bounty Hunter. Wouldn't really be interested in a Tusken Raider, but might be persuaded if it is very cool... :D

Hammerhead would be a winner for sure... not sure if SSC would be willing to undertake all the tooling the body would require though, but if they release him they can always have a SDCC Clone Wars Jedi version later on.

And Josh, I'm surprised you wouldn't be interested in a Tusken Raider... imagine how much weathering potential they would have?!?

Tusken Raider would rank high on my list as does Dooku. Those are two figures that would make a nice start to 2008.

ANH Luke would be nice about now, after all these OT ANH figures.

Greedo to inject some energy into the Scum and Villainy line followed closely by Bespin Lando in the Heroes line and a Sebulba just to keep us on our collective toes.

If it's OT, my guess is Farmboy Luke, if it's PT, my guess would be one of the big 3 heroes; Anakin, Obi-Wan or Padme.

Back