Favorite Serenity/Firefly crew member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Favorite Serenity Crew Member

• Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Zoë Washburne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoban 'Wash' Washburne

• Inara Serra

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Jayne Cobb

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Kaylee Frye

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dr. Simon Tam

• River Tam

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Shepherd Book

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • All of the above

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
Jayne's awesome too. Anybody seen him on Chuck. It's my new favorite TV show. It has a great cast. I definatley recommend it to everyone.

It's hard to pick just one. I think I identify most with Jayne. :lol

And Adam Baldwin is great on Chuck!

I voted for Shepherd Book. It's so easy for a character like that to become a stereotype or caricature, and I think they did a great job with him.

That was my biggest gripe about Serenity. They had dropped some intriguing hints about his past, and I had high hopes for him in the film version. His two scenes in the movie weren't enough to satisfy me.

That was my biggest gripe about Serenity. They had dropped some intriguing hints about his past, and I had high hopes for him in the film version. His two scenes in the movie weren't enough to satisfy me.

Yeah I don't like how that all played out in Serenity but that was probably the point we were not supposed to like it. I hope we will get Shep's back story from the comics.

You know if they ever make a figure of Jayne the Exclusive would be this.

image056.jpg

I wonder if there is anywhere you can buy that hat?

I had to go with Mal, he really acts as a great central character and has everything you'd want in a loveable scoundrel. But Jayne is a close 2nd... and really then entire cast is fantastic!

I too really hope we get more of the backstory on Book... he's got some interesting **** in his history.

I voted for Jayne. Adam Baldwin is just da bomb! And I'll never forget him as Hamilton in the last few episodes of 'Angel'.

Back