• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB the brothers Elric

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, since the Ones i was going to get from Douglasmac were stolen from his car while he was at work, I figured I'd post this in the WTB section. So I'm looking for a set of the Medicom Elric Brothers figures. Anyone have some that they want to unload? PM me and let me know?

Someone help the man out ... and if they ever find the a##hole who jacked my 3 packages and my Blu Ray Harry Potter collection, I say we all get together and kick his/her a##. :balrog:balrog:balrog

Have they legalize caning here yet?

Well, the price was not as good, but I just Got edward for 125 shipped, so Now i only need Alphonse. anyone out there with an Alphonse they donlt need?

Wow, these bumped up in price... after Southern Island screwed up distributing them you could get the set for around $150. Even at full price these figures are really worth the money.

I picked up ed from a guy on the mediworld forums. I've found a few sources for Alphonse in the past few days, I'm waiting to see how some auctions on evilbay pan out before i jump on them.
He should be here tommororw actualy. Hey Carbo, you've got Alphonse don't you? How's his poseability for a VCD?
I see edward from time to time on the Bay, Just keep looking.

Poseability is pretty good, joints are well hidden but useful considering its a rotocast figure. MWCToys has great reviews: Ed & Al

But surprisingly for me, of the two I much prefer Edward once in hand.. he's a fantastic figure.

I personally wouldn't pay that much... I think he's closer to a $120 tops. But, while I'm a fan of the show, its not my favorite, so your mileage may vary on that.

Back