Long time collector, first time poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonTD

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi folks! I've been on the statueforum boards for a while and kept hearing about this place. I finally decided to check it out and just got my account approved today. From what I can see, you all have fantastic collections and seem like a great crowd for helping enable my collecting addiction :)

I'm in Orlando, FL, and I collect mostly Star Wars, Marvel, and Buffy / Angel, but I do have a bunch of things outside of those categories. My girlfriend and I currently are house hunting, with the hopes of making a move to a bigger place in the coming month or two. Once there, I have every intention of taking over a big portion of the house with my collection, and I'll be sure to post pics.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi folks! I've been on the statueforum boards for a while and kept hearing about this place. I finally decided to check it out and just got my account approved today. From what I can see, you all have fantastic collections and seem like a great crowd for helping enable my collecting addiction :)

I'm in Orlando, FL, and I collect mostly Star Wars, Marvel, and Buffy / Angel, but I do have a bunch of things outside of those categories. My girlfriend and I currently are house hunting, with the hopes of making a move to a bigger place in the coming month or two. Once there, I have every intention of taking over a big portion of the house with my collection, and I'll be sure to post pics.

Nice to meet you all!

Well.....greetings and welcome!

Ol' Took hangs his hat in O-Town as well!

Good luck with the house hunting. Hopefully youre just buying, and not selling.
Now is a great time to buy.

Post pics!

Welcome to the freaksforum good to have you. We seem to pulling quite few folks from Statue Forum lately good to have you guys over here.

Welkome JasonTD. I may be biased, but this is the best forum around. :D You'll find that we have a really awesome community here. :rock :rock Good luck on the house hunting and looking forward to seeing pics of your collection.

Welcome, ive looked on SF a couple of times but I have to say we definately have the bestest community here.:D

Shell
x :D

welcome-1.gif

Back