The Dark Knight... Revealed...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkKnight2k4

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok ... so I was really touched by all the help and consideration that I received from my friends here in my search for a Dead Guard... and now that he has arrived... I thought it appropriate that he be the one to kick off my Gallery here on the boards. . .

So here we go... and to all that helped and supported (or is that enabled :monkey3) the search... thanks ...

101_1872.jpg

101_1871.jpg

101_1870.jpg

Looks like the Doc's looks for Patient Zero too... :monkey2

101_1875.jpg

This is my Peril Zombie... I asked that a regular version be bloodied up a little for me, and he was very kind to do so... and it came out great in my opinion...

101_1874.jpg

So now that I started it, I will take some more pics of my stuff as I get time and do some rearranging.

Thanks again.

Your display looks awesome Dark Knight!!! :rock :rock :rock That Peril zombie is so f'n cool!! :rock :rock Love it!!! Keep the pics coming! :D

Yeah, Posing has been an issue...

Maybe they're at a Dead Zombies Concert or Rave ! ! ! lol.

I need to work on my poses... I got it !

Very very awesome bro! I'm glad I could help *cough*enable*cough* you out. You inspire me to crack my zombies open. Soon... soon... :D

damn i thought this was a batman thread. but the dead are just good. maybe better.:D looks great. i have all those myself except the peril zombie.

I know what you mean DA....That would be great.

I hit you up with some PM's... let me know...

I want to see my mob grow for sure...

Back