Guitar Hero III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
I can't believe there is not a thread for this game yet! What a bad ass game. I am loving it. I just beat Slash on medium. What a pain in the arse. At the same time this is a great game! Does anyone know how to unlock the Beastie Boys Sabotage?

I actually had to stop playing this game for like 2 days because my fingers hurt so bad! LOL! I am ready for more though! :cool:

This game is addictive and the whole family is enjoying it. I completed it on easy and medium and now I'm trying it on Hard. 'Hard' is an understatement!! :wacky I just beat Tom Morello this morning. :rock

This is totally fun just spent the whole weekend playing, again!

Just an FYI you unlock other songs in the multiplayer format.

Go Chewie, Go Chewie, Go chewie! :chew

I love this game, but right now all I've got is the demo for Xbox with the Xbox controller, which in some ways is easier to use than the guitar, but in some cases it's harder, for instance when you have to repeat a note, or repeat two notes which is easy with the guitar but not so much with buttons. I hope to get this for Christmas though.

My strum bar broke. Gamestop won't replace it. DO NOT BUY GAMES THERE!!! :emperor:emperor

Great game, though!!!

Like it was already mentioned you unlock Sabotoge on multiplayer. The songs on multiplayer are excellent, love that Knights of Cydonia plus you get to play a Dethklok song.

This game is prejudiced against left handers (just like real guitars). I've been able to do some stuff on medium, but mostly I stick to easy. But I don't have the time to invest in it to get really good.

It's a great party game though.

This game is prejudiced against left handers (just like real guitars). I've been able to do some stuff on medium, but mostly I stick to easy. But I don't have the time to invest in it to get really good.

I think there is an option to reverse the buttons.

just turn the lefty flip on in the options menu.

This game :rocks!!

But, whatever you guys do, DON'T battle BagelsNcheesey!! He will kick your ass!! He had like a 1,000 note streak and got 100% on a song I battled him on. :monkey2 Damn real life guitar players, I hate you!! :D

But, whatever you guys do, DON'T battle BagelsNcheesey!! He will kick your ass!! He had like a 1,000 note streak and got 100% on a song I battled him on. :monkey2 Damn real life guitar players, I hate you!! :D

ILL you and I need to get some co-op on. I think we can unlock songs that way.

I play in real life and this is nothing like it LOL. Playing in real life does not help on the game IMO.

ILL you and I need to get some co-op on. I think we can unlock songs that way.
I'm down for that!! I don't suck too bad, but when I screw up on a note it throws me off for at least 5. Just so you know. :D

I play in real life and this is nothing like it LOL. Playing in real life does not help on the game IMO.
It does for the 'Finger' coordination, anyone who's played guitar already already has that down, making it a little easier to play this.

I'm down for that!! I don't suck too bad, but when I screw up on a note it throws me off for at least 5. Just so you know. :D

It does for the 'Finger' coordination, anyone who's played guitar already already has that down, making it a little easier to play this.

I think what threw me off was WHEN to strum on the game. In real life you strum when you want sound ( duh ), but in the game I was too early at first and I was like, but NOW is when I should be hitting the damn "strings" :lol

I got the hang of it later.

I think what threw me off was WHEN to strum on the game. In real life you strum when you want sound ( duh ), but in the game I was too early at first and I was like, but NOW is when I should be hitting the damn "strings" :lol

I got the hang of it later.

I think hard and expert is more like what you are talking about. Good luck with that! I have my um... hands full on medium. Literally! :lol

I admit I have not played my real guitar much at all in a few years. I have a Fender Strat ( One of the ones made in Mexico ) collecting dust. Last time I picked it up I realized how out of practice I was and put it back down after offending my ears. I have a Washburn bass as well and still mess with that from time to time.

Back