Fresh meat...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnostiko

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Been lurking on the boards for a couple of days now feeling jealous over all your collections and customs, so I decided to register and join in the fun!
I've only been collecting SS goodies for a couple of weeks now. Before then I was mostly collecting Hasbro Star Wars, odds & sods from Macfarlane, and the odd can't-afford-to-miss item from various sources. I've had my eye on SS's Star Wars line for a long time now, but I've always thought it a little too out of my price range to start a collection.
I couldn't resist though when I finally saw the models in the flesh at my local comic store and decided to snap up a couple of Jedi, and now I've naturally got the urge to get more! :D
I must say, the small, rational part of my brain wishes I'd never relented as now I won't be able to resist buying more and more of these awesome things.
So far I've managed to keep my 'urges' under control - I'm an American expat living in the UK and these kind of things are hard to come by at a reasonable price, but I've got my eye on a T-800 Endo and Predator from AvP: requiem for after xmas.
So...after much rambling...a pleasure to meet you all!

Welkome!!! You fit right in! :lol I remember my first introduction to Sideshow was when I saw their Scarface PF. I thought who in the hell would pay over $300 for a statue!!! Then I decided to pick up a few LOTR items that were in the $30 range....when I saw how awesome they were I was hooked. Needless to say I now have many PFs, comiquettes, maquettes, statues, figures, helms, prop replicas, mini-busts......Once you start it's very, very hard to hold back. :lol

Jen says who would pay 300 dollars for a statue... ummm how much did you pay for that Doom PF of your's Jen? hehe 300 is chump change in comparison.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.. but next time please stop the false advertising. It's very frustrating when the title is misleading. I was hoping to see some fresh meat. Either pork, turkey, or chicken breast. I was thinking maybe there was some deal. :monkey3 *snickers*

Jen says who would pay 300 dollars for a statue... ummm how much did you pay for that Doom PF of your's Jen? hehe 300 is chump change in comparison.

I'm embarrassed to say....but considering what it's going for now, it was a bit of a deal. :eek::eek: But like I said, once you're hooked it's very, very hard to hold back and now $300 for anything is sadly not a big thing and many times is an excellent deal. :lol

Wow! Thanks for warm welcome, fellas :)
Xmas isn't even over and I'm already plotting which SS goodies I'm gonna get in january! :D
Piccolo that is an awesome avatar, I've been looking high and low for a decent fig of your namesake...details?

Back