• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need help getting the Disneyworld/Land Ex. 7" Indiana Jones Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
After seeing the review pics for the new Gentle Giant Sculpted Disney park exclusive 7" Indiana Jones figure, I must own this Doctor Jones. Does anyone here live near one of the parks, or have connections to help me pick this one up?

Actually I am going next week, I'll look for it. Can you post a picture and how much it costs so I make sure I get the right thing?

Is this the figure ....

newdis.jpg

:confused:

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/Disney_A_Closer_Look_At_Indiana_Jones_110691.asp

That's the one. It one of the best likenesses of Harrison Ford I have seen in Toy form. Only 2 I can think of that look better are the Sideshow Prototype and the Cinematique - and since those are much more expensive, it's impressive to say the least.

I am thinking it will be standard Disney pricing (15 to 25 range) but I have yet to see a listing of it's price.

Bump because I couldn't find one when I was at Disney World so maybe someone else can help out.

Ummm....hello!!!! Call the merchandise line I posted above, I did and mine is already in my HAPPY little hands. Great figure and arrived in less than a week. :D

Here ya go.... the phone number for the merchandise line is:

800-362-4533 Option 7

Hope that gets you what you need. :D

HAPPYBOY was dead on the money. I just put in an order. The figure costs 12.99 and the shipping to NC was 7.50. Lets be honest, if someone had picked it up for me at the park, paid tax, and then shipped it to me, it probably would have been the same price, if not more. And, that's pretty close to what other 7" makers (NECA, MEZCO, etc.) are charging right now. So, I am very happy.

If anyone else is interested, mine went into a pool of orders that ship out the 2nd week of Jan. The operator said that they will probably be suspending phone orders some time before New Year due to heavy demand. So, if you are on the fence, you might want to hurry. Come on, for 20 bucks, he will hold us over til SSC releases theirs. :chew

Glad you were able to get one. I was surprised I couldn't find one at any of the parks.

Back