Universal PF Monster Tease?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Universalrocks

Freaked Out
Reaction score
"You may even get a VERY cool tease of our Universal Monster Premium Format Figure!" This is mentioned in the Sideshow Radio Section of the Newsletter. Does not say new but I would assume it is. Could it be the CFBL?
Im Keeping my Fingers crossed.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

"You may even get a VERY cool tease of our Universal Monster Premium Format Figure!" This is mentioned in the Sideshow Radio Section of the Newsletter. Does not say new but I would assume it is. Could it be the CFBL?
Im Keeping my Fingers crossed.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

That would be awesome... I can only hope.

Gotta finally be the Creature. If it POs in the next two weeks it won't ship until mid to late summer though....:monkey2

I'm hoping for the The Creature.... but it could be the Invisible Man... They could just rework the Darkman PF a bit.... and if they don't, i will :)

While the Creature would be a no-brainer, Red Death would look spectacular :chew

Evan

Yup. Visually a Red Death would be so much more stunning. Death's Head staff, red feather plume, and the robe... I shudder just thinking about it.

One thing that's great about the Universal Monsters line is that they can't pull a Command Praji or TC-14 on us. Virtually any product they release will be awesome. :rock

Don't mince words, Anton. Tell us how you REALLY feel...
As for me, ol' Blacky is the ONLY PF I'd be at all interested in...PS

Back