PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to fix Gif's?

IronFingaz
12-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Is there someone who can fix my Ol' Dirty Gif? Dave says it's too big (over 2 MB) and there's a 500 KB limit. Will the downsize affect the quality alot or very little?
I also have another one i havn't used yet.

Thanks

Darth Caedus
12-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Is there someone who can fix my Ol' Dirty Gif? Dave says it's too big (over 2 MB) and there's a 500 KB limit. Will the downsize affect the quality alot or very little?
I also have another one i havn't used yet.

Thanks

If you change the resolution in proportion, the quality should be the same, it would just be smaller. If you have photoshop you should be able to do that...scratch that, you should be able to do it with mspaint.

IronFingaz
12-07-2007, 06:42 AM
I don't have any programs and i'm a complete idiot with computer stuff:o

DarkDaysinVegas
12-07-2007, 08:32 AM
Testing...1...2...3. This is just a test!

I'll help you...You Ol' Dirty Bastard!

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/darkdaysinvegas/jeangray.jpg

Someone will help you .I'm sure of it. Hey guys!!!! a little help over here......

Darklord Dave
12-07-2007, 06:57 PM
I was hoping to just get rid of ODB, but here's a version that fits board specs...

http://sideshowcollectors.com/images/dirty2.gif

IronFingaz
12-08-2007, 07:18 AM
Why is it moving so fast? And you can't get rid of ODB, he's here forever. I have another Gif i'm gonna use and after Maulfan's finished the sig he's doing for me, i'm gonna stick wit dat:D

Darth Caedus
12-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Why is it moving so fast? And you can't get rid of ODB, he's here forever. I have another Gif i'm gonna use and after Maulfan's finished the sig he's doing for me, i'm gonna stick wit dat:D

Have to slow the timings down on the speeds between individual pics from the animated gif. If I have some time I'll slow it down and reupload it.

The Craw
12-08-2007, 04:19 PM
on a related note the board is telling me my sig needs to be less than 500 BYTES. thats right, BYTES. is this some kinda of error. i took my sig down for a sec to change it and now i cant put it back. so i have no sig.

Darklord Dave
12-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Yea, 500 bytes is the new limit - I'm really tired those sigs that are over 5 pixels square. :monkey1

It's fixed now - decimal points can be tricky.:o

IronFingaz
12-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Have to slow the timings down on the speeds between individual pics from the animated gif. If I have some time I'll slow it down and reupload it.

Thanks Caedus:rock I have replaced the ODB Gif with another. If you can fix that too, i would REALLY appreciate it:D

DarkDaysinVegas
12-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Thanks Caedus:rock I have replaced the ODB Gif with another. If you can fix that too, i would REALLY appreciate it:D

I don't think it should have a [IMG /IMG] showing before and after the sig...but what the hell do I know! :D

DarkDaysinVegas
12-10-2007, 08:53 AM
on a related note the board is telling me my sig needs to be less than 500 BYTES. thats right, BYTES. is this some kinda of error. i took my sig down for a sec to change it and now i cant put it back. so i have no sig.

Like everyone told me....register for Photobucket and upload there, and copy the IMG url or address, then post it up while editing your sig or what have you.... (previewing it first) Finally save and you are done. Craw :rock