Indiana Jones PF pose poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not so much a poll, but here's something fun - post a pic or screen cap of how you'd like to see the first(?) Jones PF posed. After we have a few suggestions I'll start a poll with the most popular suggestions.

They kinda did show the pose with that Indy video a little while ago, didn't they? They showed the piece, but you couldn't see any details due to clever dark lighting.

[URL=https://imageshack.us]
screenshot01dn9.jpg

[/URL]
screenshot02xx9.daec110e95.jpg

Last edited:
It's the same outfit, so I don't think it matters which film it's from.

Yeah, but that one pic has him with the Machette and his sleeve ripped. Only happened in The Temple of Doom....and in The Last Crusade his outfit actually was a tad different....he wore a tie with the Leather Jacket on, which he didn't in the other two, save for when he was in a suit!

I think we are all so starved for Indy pieces that we would probably buy one of him teaching school or even eating a piece of fruit!

It don't get more classic than this pose.

indiana_jones.gif

I would really love a 1/4 scale PF of Indy on his horse going full throtle and guns blazing. As the second, more action oriented PF this would look awesome.

Indiana-Jones-and-The-Last-Crusade-.jpg

Kinda like GG piece.

indy2.jpg

indiana_jones.gif

Yep, there's nothing more iconic than this one - that's why Cinemaquette is going with it. I doubt SSC will choose the same pose though. But since it's ostensibly different markets, perhaps they would? Will LFL approve the same pose for 2 different pieces though?

If they really want to push the envolpe then this would look take center stage in most collections. Just think about this pose with a simple picture backdrop. :drool:zzwhip

2456641020A.jpg

Maybe a statue is better for this pose. Oh but what a statue, man!

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_ver1.jpg

I wouldn't mind this pose.....it just says "Yeah, I'm Indy and I'm a bad mother &*$(#*&$#&."

I think I like the plate one best too. I also liked the pose Cinemaquette did and the Temple of Doom pose posted above. Except I want him to have his jacket on so its more Raiders like. I would prefer him to not be holding the machete too but that wouldn't stop me from buying it like him not wearing the jacket would.

I'm really having a hard time deciding whether I want Indy in PF or 12" so it'd be awesome if they came out close enough together to see which sculpt I like better and whether I like the PF pose.

I'd go for either the Raiders or the Temple of Doom poster poses. Jacketless Indy is just more fun. (And less Last Crusade.)

(Costume is not the same, though, Dave. For one thing, Indy doesn't have his right shirtsleeve in Temple of Doom...)

Slight edge to Raiders. And I couldn't care less what Cinemaquette does, although I do see that to be a kind of a problem.

Kinda like GG piece.

indy2.jpg

Hello? Did you miss the universal no camera sticker :nono j/k

This look awesome. Where's the thread discussing this?

Looking at the picture again, this looks incredibily awesome.

Should be a 1/4 scale Indy with a flame torch in one hand above his head, in the other hand - his whip! - Anyone else with me on this???:faq:faq:dance:dance

Back