Big Splurge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow, i made these purchases just these last 2 months alone man. Took alot of sucking up to the wife and me selling some of my old Palisades stuff which i think the new stuff craps on. Especially the Dios, trying to slim down the collection sacrificing quantity for quality

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

yhst-41895159201112_1979_4273038.jpg

9104_press03-001.jpg

9103_press01-001.jpg

2952_press01-001.jpg

sweet pre-hauls man!!!

the more and more i look at wolf, the more and more i like it. head's a bit too big for now though.

sweet pre-hauls man!!!

the more and more i look at wolf, the more and more i like it. head's a bit too big for now though.

My friend! get it or youll regret it!!!! im trying to help you!! So you dont have to cry yourself to sleep every night cause you didnt get this! :cool:

Yeah they gonna be sweet i think man

Awesome Jamal!!
I have the same stuff on order too :)
I have no idea how I am going to find room for all of it or pay for it - but thankfully most of it can be mounted on a wall so they wont necessarily take up any precious shelf space:clap

Im not gonna unpack em untill i get a new shelving system happening. i might go ikea and get some sort of glass cabinet

NICE! You're gonna need homeowners insurance with all that in the house. That's all gonna make one great display.

Palisades couldn't get the ball rolling which lead to their bankrupcy.

They did make some nice Transformers statues, I will admit.

The aliens stuff from Palisades i didnt mind man, but the Predator stuff is just rubbish except for the Triumphant P2 Statue. The Dog Alien bust is my favorite Alien bust of all the palisades one with the pipes etc on it

Hi folks...........been reading this forum since August with great interest. Have found myself well and truely hooked onto the Hot Toys products so much so that after buying my first one, the AVP Elder, I now find myself to be an owner of 7 predators with the best being Predator 2 Elder and 5 aliens......also ordered the AVP2 range......gosh its been fun over the last 3 months.....now just checking out the marines ;-)

Anyway a great source of info to customise and pose the figures.........you guys are amazing with how you modify and take them even further......so might be looking for hints & tips in the future.

Hi folks...........been reading this forum since August with great interest. Have found myself well and truely hooked onto the Hot Toys products so much so that after buying my first one, the AVP Elder, I now find myself to be an owner of 7 predators with the best being Predator 2 Elder and 5 aliens......also ordered the AVP2 range......gosh its been fun over the last 3 months.....now just checking out the marines ;-)

Anyway a great source of info to customise and pose the figures.........you guys are amazing with how you modify and take them even further......so might be looking for hints & tips in the future.

aaah WELCOME!, not much to say since youve already caught the collecting bug:D. those preds really are awesome arent they?.you're gonna love it here.
Cheers!!

welcome bro!!! yes, i get all my ideas on how to display, customize etc my figs from here! i also get all my ideas on how to remove money from my wallet from here.

:D

Back