Sauron News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlcmsu

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your order of the detailed Dark Lord Sauron (item# 9341) from our Return of the King Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this pre-order item into our warehouse. This email is to keep you updated with the most current information about your order.

We are anticipating partial shipments to arrive into our warehouse for this item beginning in the next 30 days. This means that orders will be fulfilled in order in which they were received. We will be receiving approximately 1500 pieces per week though out the month of September and October and will fill all orders as soon as possible.

Finally! DANCE!

:banana :carrot :ted :belly :boing :boing2 :elef :mac :party :taz :tom :rock :rock2 :yay :clap
:banana :carrot :ted :belly :boing :boing2 :elef :mac :party :taz :tom :rock :rock2 :yay :clap

:rock2

I better get #1 or I'm going to have to kick some arse...I would also settle for #2

Finally!!:banana :banana I placed my order the first day back in Jan of 2004. Its been a long wait but its been worth it to get this piece right.

:mwaha

I triple dog dare you to send it back saying that you demand to have #1 or #2. :lol

I also got a waitlist choice too due to cancellation -- but wondering is this a good investment, i already have one on order, but should i get one from sideshow?

or will there be a overflow of these once they come out? thanks

I also got a waitlist choice too due to cancellation -- but wondering is this a good investment, i already have one on order, but should i get one from sideshow?

Look at it this way the Morgul Lord is a great piece and there is 9500 of him and it can't even make retail on ebay.

"Look at it this way the Morgul Lord is a great piece and there is 9500 of him and it can't even make retail on ebay."

But the Morgul Lord didn't sell out as quick and not before he shipped--did he?

--Chris

He's coming? Finally on the way???

blissysmile.gif

Interesting how this says "from our return of the king line." The only time "Sauron" appears at all in the films is in Fellowship.... so i was anticipating a green box... not that it really matters....

My other half bought ours from a guy on ebay.... it was right when we got into the whole collection so we didn't know our censored. Not sure when to expect it.. as long as its not broken i don't care... i have NOWHERE to put him.

I like that smiley too:bliss

I bet he is still in a FOTR box but I think the box might be a tad different.

The Witchking of Angmar statue comes in the red Two Towers box when I thought he'd be in the green FOTR box. :dunno

Unfortunetly I didn't order Sauron until Jan. 23rd so I doubt mine will be shipped in the first wave. :bang

Back