• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Obi-Wan 12" lightsaber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its still fixable. If you buy the Plo Koon saber, mail me the Obi and the Plo and I can fix it for you good as new for free.

Its still fixable. If you buy the Plo Koon saber, mail me the Obi and the Plo and I can fix it for you good as new for free.

The ignited piece (the blue portion) is still intact, just like the hilt to which it was attached. They're both just two separate pieces, so I don't think I'll be needing the Plo saber. I think.

I see. Well thats good. I would PM DA if I were you. He can likely recommend a good way to fix it. He has detached and reattached a few saber hilts quite successfully.

What ever you decide to do, good luck.

I see. Well thats good. I would PM DA if I were you. He can likely recommend a good way to fix it. He has detached and reattached a few saber hilts quite successfully.

Thanks for the advice. I am planning on having him do some repaints for me so this might just work out.:D

Yeah, it's not too hard a fix. You just have to be a bit more cautious with it once you glue it on. It's more fragile after that point. But I have only broke one back when I first tried this trick, on the Ep I Obi figure. But I think it was because it was glued to a Pewter hilt. My Evil Obi figure was a saber blade swap and it never ever has had problems... here is a pic of that saber..

DSCN3246.jpg

Back