Would you buy quarter scale Buffy statues/maquettes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes, I'd buy these characters in 1/4 scale even if fully sculpted

• Skip

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Adam

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Illyria

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • the Judge

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Dark Willow

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Fyarl demon Giles

• the Beast

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
If the only way you would get certain characters in 1/4 scale would be as fully sculpted statues, would you still be interested?

I consider myself a pretty big fan, but anything more than 1/6 is too much for me in both cost and space. Especially space. The thing about Buffy that was always so great was the ensemble nature. There was a whole world attached and that would be large and expensive.

I'd DEFINITELY buy 1/4 Illyria and Dark Willow (also Faith but you didn't put her in the poll). Not so sure about the rest.

Principal Snyder!

I understand I'm going to reign heck upon myself among the Whedonverse masses, but I chose Adam in the poll. While not a favorite in the written sense, he was still my favorite looking villian. Any monster that can form his arm into a machine gun and then a grenade launcher is cool by my books!

Close second for 1/4 is the Judge or Moloch.

I love Illyeria and Faith, but I always wanted an Adam. Atleast they made a bust of the Judge and a 6" (okay 7") figure of Illyeria.

Of this list I'll definitely buy Illyria but I'd love a 1/4 scale Master from Buffy

I think I'd want a Illyria PF rather than a fully sculpted statue. I just think that a leather-like costume would add so much to the figure. :D

But I believe Skip would be a PERFECT choice for such a maquette proposal. Heck, Sideshow could release this statue in the 1/6 scale as well! I'm not picky. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I think I'd want a Illyria PF rather than a fully sculpted statue. I just think that a leather-like costume would add so much to the figure. :D

But I believe Skip would be a PERFECT choice for such a maquette proposal. Heck, Sideshow could release this statue in the 1/6 scale as well! I'm not picky. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

who is skip? :monkey3:monkey1

Back