things I want to see PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movietimecollectibles

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Jason pt.3 (all heed the origin of the mask), Alex-clockwork, jack nicholson-the shining, eddie quest, whats up with myers is the legal rights to this a m#%$@rf&^%#r or what?--rottingcorpse--tell me yourPF fantasy:D:D

My most wanted PF - HANDS DOWN - is Lon Chaney as the Masque of Red Death from PotO. :cool:

My most desired PF would have to be Michael Myers from the original Halloween, followed closely by Jason 3 or 7, Creature from the Black Lagoon and as Pix said... Masque of Red Death from Phantom. :rock

Huh.....Michael Myers from Halloween, either one is fine..........Creature of the Black Lagoon definitely...Bram Stoker's Dracula, the young version with Gary Oldman in the blue suit with hat....definitely the Armored version as well....

My most desired PF would have to be Michael Myers from the original Halloween, followed closely by Jason 3 or 7, Creature from the Black Lagoon and as Pix said... Masque of Red Death from Phantom. :rock

This would be my list of most-wanted horror PFs as well. :rock

Mine:

Regan Teresa MacNeil - Exorcist

Micheal Myers - Halloween

Creature - Creature fom Black Lagoon

Sadako - Ring (Japanese version)

Many horror icons I's love to see in PF but these two are a must!
The Invisible Man
Michael Myers

Masque of Red Death Phantom would be beautiful, however I already own the perfect colour Phantom PF. Still, the Masque of Red Death is probably one of my favourite scenes ever so its possible I'd double up for the man of 1000 Faces, for two PF's:D

I have to agree with Pix, the Masque of the Red Death Phantom just begs for the PF treatment. I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen it done yet, even with the slow treatment of the Uni Monsters. If ANY of them deserve PF treatment, it is the Red Death. When made, it will be a work of art, and my first PF I will pre-order without any sort of discount or Gift Cards.

I'd like to see a PF of General Kael...

felmarwillowmv2.jpg

he fits in the horror section, maybe ? scary mask :D

I have to agree with Pix, the Masque of the Red Death Phantom just begs for the PF treatment. I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen it done yet, even with the slow treatment of the Uni Monsters. If ANY of them deserve PF treatment, it is the Red Death. When made, it will be a work of art, and my first PF I will pre-order without any sort of discount or Gift Cards.

where do you get discounts and gift cards?-rottingphantom

I don't want anymore PF's. I'd like to see a return to 12'', particularly with the Universal monsters. Having said that, I'd still be tempted by a PF Chaney Hunchback strapped to the whipping wheel, or Melava the gypsy to display with The Wolf Man, and of course The Red Death Phantom with his elaborate costume.

Where's my Myers PF? The real MM too, not that dude from Rob Zombies crapfest. I'd like a Jason pt 3, but I'd be seriously chapped if we got another Jason before a MM.

Back