What new Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's Ventress it's an easy pass for me. I am only getting OT "core" characters.

We need the Droids and fast. I expect it'll either be them or Qui-Gon.

I think we're talking about new SW PF's.

We all know it's gonna be another 18 months before we get the next LOTR announcement :monkey1

I think its safe to say that Sideshow owes us all. a LOTR Witch-King of Angmar in trueform PF, after the whole WiKi LS bust debacle! :rock

Looking to trade or buy (preferably via eBay auction w/ Paypal):

1). Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth (reg.)
2). Wolverine Comquette (reg. or exclusive)
3). Dr. Doom PF with or w/o Pimp Cup ( reg. or exclusive)

PM me. Thanks!

Way to attempt to cirumvent the commerce section board rules. :rolleyes:

(and yeah, we are talking about Star Wars, not LOTR.) :emperor

I hope it's either Qui-Gon, Lando or Stormtrooper. But at this point i really don't care, i just want a new PF:monkey2

Chewbacca is my number one choice as well. Han needs his copilot.

My guess is we won't see a new preorder until after the PF Speeder Bike ships. Since it is the price of about 3 regular PF, I'd think Sideshow would want to avoid cancellations.

Chewbacca ain't gonna happen anytime soon although I'd say he IS a lock for eventually become a PF. My guess? Either a Stormtrooper or Luke Skywalker in X-Wing uniform. Either way I say it'll hit PO by the end of this year.

I would love a Chewbacca but I don't imagine him being on the horizon for quite a while. This has been a slow year for the Star Wars PF line. The Biker Scout is awesome but some had to pass due to space or money concerns. 2007 needs a third PF announcement and although I expected it to come during Spooktacular, a late December Christmas PPO would be fine with me.

While I have a complete set of the PF line so far, I'm not sure if that will continue if they get into EU characters. They REALLY need to finish the main OT characters first, and if a non-film character beats Chewie or the droids then I will be a little bummed and my completist streak might come to an end.

yeahthatfk6.gif

A :chew or a stormtrooper would be great indeed, but if they are going to release a non movie character i'm gonna have to pass bigtime

I think it will be more along the lines of R2 or 3PO....Or a Qui-Gon or Young Obi-Wan to go with Maul.

I wouldn't mind any of those, but I would alos like to see some more armored characterrs, like a Stormtrooper or 501st Clone/Cody/Bly ....or even Han/Luke in Stormtrooper armor!

On the other hand....a completely out of left field character luke Hammerhead or any of the ESB Bounty Hunters would simply rock, IMO!

I really want to keep the Speederbike as I think it is f'n awesome looking, but I just have no idea where the hell I'm gonna put it at this point.

I think its safe to say that Sideshow owes us all. a LOTR Witch-King of Angmar in trueform PF, after the whole WiKi LS bust debacle! :rock

Looking to trade or buy (preferably via eBay auction w/ Paypal):

1). Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth (reg.)
2). Wolverine Comquette (reg. or exclusive)
3). Dr. Doom PF with or w/o Pimp Cup ( reg. or exclusive)

PM me. Thanks!

Thats the problem with the LOTR stuff, same characters over and over. ITs just copycat moves from the WETA stuff, but its worse.

However, were is the next SW PF, its been awhile.

droids or.chewie me. Hopes! Real hair look to spend speeder bike. Price though, or more!? Droids would def feature lights on eyes, $750 for set? Exclusives? Chewie-tools or matching Yavin base; droids-R2 lukes saber and 3po, com lin?!

Back