Cajunsith's Predator & Alien Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cajunsith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well guys, here's my collection so far.:D Sorry for the poor pic quality.:eek:
PICT0072.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

PICT0074.jpg

THAT is how a collection should look!
Consistent and clutter free! :cool:

Props man!
Some close-ups and and an overall shot would've been nice.

(Is that a tin-foil-predator I see?)

THAT is how a collection should look!
Consistent and clutter free! :cool:

Props man!
Some close-ups and and an overall shot would've been nice.

(Is that a tin-foil-predator I see?)
Thanks! Yeah, I will get close-up pics soon after I get my P2 Elder (Friday):D
The "tin-foil" pred is actually a custom I'm working on to make the Concrete Jungle pred from the game. I need some P1 armor to finish it. The foil looking shirt on it is actually chain mail from a Monty Python figure.:lol

HOLY MACKERAL! THIS IS A COLLECTION OF REALLY WICKED BAD DUDES! :rock

Thanks for showing this. I have a growing Predator collection now, and seeing all this so well presented is amazing! Inspirational! I want better shelves!!!! :monkey2
I will, one day!

Great collection. I love how you arranged it all. Very thought out.

HOLY MACKERAL! THIS IS A COLLECTION OF REALLY WICKED BAD DUDES! :rock

Thanks for showing this. I have a growing Predator collection now, and seeing all this so well presented is amazing! Inspirational! I want better shelves!!!! :monkey2
I will, one day!

Great collection. I love how you arranged it all. Very thought out.

:monkey2 Thanks for the compliment Les! I'm glad you like it. You are an inspiration yourself my friend. I wish I had half the painting skills you have & an eye for accuracy. Hot Toys should start taking lessons from ya bro!:D:chew

Glad to see kick ass Predator and Alien fans out there! There must be luminous and acid blood everywhere!!!:monkey5:monkey5

:monkey2 Thanks for the compliment Les! I'm glad you like it. You are an inspiration yourself my friend. I wish I had half the painting skills you have & an eye for accuracy. Hot Toys should start taking lessons from ya bro!:D:chew

Those Mcfarlane figures stand pretty well with the base?

That's a very classy collection of Preds and Aliens you've got there, Cajunsith! I really like the separate display stands for the bio-masks and accessories. That adds a nice touch to the impressive visual impact of the figures themselves. A very cool setup! :D

Back