The official Hot Toys "Alien" petition thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If Hot Toys makes "Alien" figures I solemnly pledge to buy:

• Alien, the eighth passenger, Kane's son

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Ripley

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dallas

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Kane

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ash

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Lambert

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Parker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them and Jones dammit!

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
As I said in some other thread, Hot Toys listens to and is willing to do what the fans ask them for!

So here's your chance fellow collectors.
Make your voices heard across the continents!
Make your wishes travel from your hearts to the Hot Toys quarters!

Put your grubby little fingers to good use and ask the mighty Hot Toys for the ultimate nightmare, the creature that made you understand that in space no one can hear you scream, the perfect organism, the one that started it all! Kane's son. The eighth passenger, Giger's immortal creation!

Let your greedy little fingers fly over that keyboard and let the glorious Hot Toys know that you desire, nay, demand! that fresh faced heroine that survived that traumatizing first encounter cocooned inside the Narcissus, only to have to face her nightmares again. Let them know you want the Nostromo's warrant officer, Lt. Ripley!

And don't stop there. No no, there's more...
How can we have our beautiful nightmare fulfilled without its host, its father... Kane?
How can it survive without "Special Order 937" as enforced by the Nostromo's Science Officer Ash?
How can Ripley become what she must become without the terrible sacrifice of her friends, her crew? Captain Dallas, Navigation Officer Lambert, and engineers Brett and Parker?

We have the Colonial Marines.
Now it's time to have our cherished "truckers in space", those poor souls who first encountered our worst nightmares and didn't live to tell the tale.

count me in!!!!!!!! we need this!!! although if they make an announcement in the next week i think i would pass out from too much excitement!

elder predator 2 shipping, predator 1 coming next year, alien queen possibly, AvP R figures... this is too much!!!

You have my full fledged support Albrecht! By golly! :D

GIVE ME MY CREW!
AND MY SCREEN ACCURATE A L I E N

Want 'em all! Spacesuits, underwear, the works!
Jonesy too! Egg, Facehugger, chestburster, whatever!

Go Hot Toys, go!
And in 09 please! :monkey3

HT is working towards First release prods, Pred 1, e.g. so I think this is a foregone conclusion. :D

HT is working towards First release prods, Pred 1, e.g. so I think this is a foregone conclusion. :D

Yeah, I think it make sense, and as some have said, 09 would be a great year for figures from the first movie to be released.
Incidentally, this is the one movie were you could actually go for "carded" accesories, i.e. the four space suits (blue, yellow, pink and white).

And it would be the perfect moment for HT to finally offer a chestburster!

And HT could make and exclusive, limited edition face-hugged Kane!

But...

it doesn't hurt to show Hot Toys just how much we want these figures!
C'mon guys, all together now:

We want ALIEN!
We want ALIEN!
We want ALIEN!
:D

Keep voting guys.
(somebody should make an official petition for A3 figures *cough*les*cough* :D

I'd love to see at least one figure in the space suits... I always loved that design. BTW, it'd be good to alter this poll so you can have multiple votes. Right now I'm only allowed to vote for one... which would of course the Alien.

Back