AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Wolf looks great, love the double plasma cannons, love the backpack, love the shin armour, and his eyes look real evil.
Can't wait, here's the spec-

Hot Toys – MMS53 - AVP-R - 1/6th scale Predator collectible model kit

l Realistic based 1/6th scale (approx.14 inches tall) Predator collectible model from the movie Aliens vs Predator: Requiem
l It includes a newly developed Predator body in complex skin pattern and a fabric net body suit with highly detailed iconic Predator armor and it also comes with
n Weapons:
- Two articulated plasma cannons
- Whip
- Rolled-up whip
- Extendable spear
- Shuriken
- Closed Shurikens
- Retractable Wrist blades
- Wrist computer
n Accessories:
- Predator Mask
- Skull necklace
- Neck Wrap
- Cleaner Kit
- Bandolier

l Perfect scale to PredAlien and Alien Warrior
l Each model comes with display base featuring AVP-R logo with name plate
l Simple assembly required
l 22 points of articulation

{Release date: Q1, 2008}

1AVPR_Predator.jpg

2AVPR_Predator.jpg

3AVPR_Predator.jpg

4AVPR_Predator.jpg

5AVPR_Predator.jpg

6AVPR_Predator.jpg

7AVPR_Predator.jpg

8AVPR_Predator.jpg

9AVPR_Predator.jpg

10AVPR_Predator.jpg

WOW.... That face!!! One of my favorites so far, even if the film blows.... I don't care. This will be in the collection for sure. Such a kickass Predator. :rock

That is the leanest of all their predator figures so far, and looks so much better than the oversized AVP preds, looks great and gives me hope about their P1 figure as well. This film is going to drain the old bank account.

I totally agree, the leaner meaner body is a vast improvement on those lumbering abominations seen in AVP. The Wolf Predator is a really nice design I think by being faithful to the original movie designs whilst adding something new at the same time. The figure itself looks badass too but what else would you expect form Hot Toys :rock

This is still just the prototype, so there are bound to be changes on the final product, but the paint apps on the armour and weapons are truly outstanding. Even if the final paint apps aren't quite this good, there's still a ton of detailed goodness on just about everything to go absolutely nuts repainting it to taste. Yep, Hot Toys has really hit their stride with the Predator designs and the original Predator will hopefully be the best of them all. I still think the P2 Elder will be the boss of my crew, but that's not written in stone. Not just yet.

Btw, Ol' Woofie appears to have had one of his upper mandibular tusks ripped out. I guess we'll probably find out how that happens when we see the movie. AvP:R hits theaters here in Japan on Dec. 28th. Just wondering if it's going to be released at the same time worldwide. Will any of you get to see it sooner...?

I can't wait for these new AvP figures to go up for presale. Except for the financial ruin that's sure to follow, what a great way to kick off the new year!
:rock:rock:rock

This has really made my day! If I only get one figure from AVPR, THIS IS IT!
Amazing workmanship this go round. Takes design elements from all previous Predators and comes up with something new. Great job!
I love the gold trim on the back gun placement mechanics, and all the scars and dings and cuts and all. Him too! Love the face.
From the look of him, he is an elder too!

Great stuff. I can't wait for the movie! :chew

The new Predators smaller build and his general apprearence reminds me alot of Solid Snake . . . a battle hardened soldier . . . a ghost in the shadows, lean mean and able to unleash hell :rock

movies US release date is christmas mudshark, so 28th is pretty good, itll probably come out here in the uae around the 15th of january:monkey2

Thanks for the news. Actually, mid-January isn't as bad as all that. We used to have to wait anywhere from 2-4 months, sometimes longer for movies to be released here, but the lag time has been getting ever shorter in recent years. The trailers have already hit the airwaves and I'm counting the days till it hits the local cinema.

Back